Stylish apartment in the historical centre of Amsterdam with spectacular canal and river views.
This fully furnished, one bedroom apartment is situated on the corner on the second floor of a listed monumental building on a quiet, low traffic part of the canal. Very central located, walking distance to the Opera House / City Hall, metro station Waterlooplein, Rembrandtplein and all the nice shops, restaurants and terraces.
Second floor apartment - spacious living/dining room – large bedroom with huge designer bed – separate fully-equipped kitchen – modern bathroom with shower and wc – small balcony off kitchen at back
Entry phone - wireless internet – flat screen LED TV – central heating – air-conditioned bedroom - oven/microwave – dishwasher – washing machine/dryer – freezer – towels and linen included – quality two person sofa bed – close access to public transport and underground garages.
• Ca. 75 m2 of living space (Not measured according NEN2580 guidelines)
• Rental price € 1.900.= ex per month
• 1 bedroom, fully furnished
• Wooden floors, air-conditioning
• Turn key: all utilities, digital TV and internet are present
• Pre amount for utilities: 200 euro per month
• This is a non smoking and non pet apartment
• Deposit: 2 months rent
• Available directly for a maximum term of 24 months
**LISTED WITH AN MVA CERTIFIED EXPAT BROKER**
Read full description