Situated in a stunning neighborhood, on the edge of Trompenberg villa district, in a unique and quiet location, is this spacious 4-room corner apartment on the third floor of the high-end "Palace Re?sidence" apartment complex with balconies facing both east and southwest.
The apartment is on the 's-Gravelandseweg-facing aspect of the building, and offers a quick and easy connection to Hilversum's town center. Corversbos and Spanderswoud woods are both within walking distance of the property.
Palace Re?sidence was designed in 1976 by architect Robert Magne?e, and showcases an elegant central entrance with a concierge desk, video surveillance and a secured portico. The concierge is on call five mornings a week to ensure the service level that one may expect from a complex of this kind.
The complex is comprised of 73 luxury apartments, which are situated in three connected buildings, with access via wide hallways and five elevators, in addition to large stairwells. The complex features extensive amenities, such as a beautifully landscaped, expansive garden with several sitting areas and a jeu de boules lane, a reading corner with a library and a billiards room. The complex also includes four individual guestrooms with a bathroom and television, meant to accommodate visitors and available for rent at a low rate. In the substructure of the building is an easily accessible, well-lit, secured parking garage with a private assigned parking space and a separate bicycle parking garage for residents, and a separate space with the garbage cans.
The apartment on offer is uniquely situated in the complex, with east and southwest-facing balconies, ensuring that there is always a spot outside in the sun on sunny days. The apartment offers ultimate privacy due to its corner positioning, and the apartment offers gorgeous views of sweeping skyscapes and nature.
The elevator leads to the hall on the third floor, which opens to three apartments.
Layout of the apartment:
Entrance, spacious hall with a coat area and fitted closets, bright living room with parquet flooring and sliding doors to a large sunny balcony (southwest) spanning the full width of the apartment, with sun-shielding sheer curtains, a well-presented kitchen in a light color scheme with ample storage space and a side window, in addition to a fitted closet with the individual central heating unit (owned by the HOA).
The living room leads to a corridor which opens to 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Well-presented guest bathroom with a toilet, shower, closet and sink, study/bedroom, corridor with a large fitted wardrobe wall with lighting, 2nd bedroom with a door to the utility balcony, expansive main bedroom with a door to the side balcony (morning sun) and access to the 2nd modern balcony with a large rain shower with integrated seat, wall-mounted toilet, double vanity, heated mirror with led-lighting, ambient lighting, laundry station and electric underfloor heating.
• * large private storage unit on the ground floor.
• * private assigned parking space for a car and parking area for bicycles
• * alarm system
• * excellent location nearby all amenities
• * heating by means of an individual heating unit (owned and maintained by the HOA)
• * double glazing throughout
• * healthy and active HOA, monthly board meetings
• * HOA contribution for the apartment of € 1,197 per quarter
• * contribution includes water fees
• * large foyer with sofas and a view of the beautifully designed courtyard garden with a pond
• * billiards room, library, reading corner
• * beautifully landscaped garden and jeu de boules lane
• * guest parking available on Tromplaan and on the parking lot via the entrance on Bussumergrintweg
• * household garbage picked up from the apartments twice a week
• * garbage can area for recycling of glass, paper, carton, plastic and chemical waste
There is an additional option to purchase an indoor garage unit with the apartment, featuring a remote-controlled
Asking price € 49,000 closing costs payable by buyer (HOA contribution garage of €113 per quarter)
Read full description