The perfect combination of a historic building and modern comfort! Very atmospheric apartment in a classic building, completely renovated in 2007, in the beautiful residential area ‘Duinoord’.
The apartment is completely modernized on the inside, while the authentic details remained such as the beautiful façade, both sliding separations and the magnificent decorations on the ceiling. The apartment has a very large living/dining room of over 60 m2, a modern kitchen with several built-in appliances, a spacious balcony on southeast and a shed at the back!
The situation is ideal, close to all facilities. The center of The Hague is only minutes away and you will live within walking distance of shopping streets and nice squares such as the Reinkenstraat and the Prins Hendrikplein with very nice shops, restaurants and bars. The beach of Scheveningen is only a few cycling minutes away.
Through the secured entrance you will reach the entrance of the apartment on the first floor by stairs. Cozy hallway with access to the hanging toilet with hand basin and the bathroom in neutral shades and with a bathtub, wash basin and connection for the washing machine. The spacious living/dining room extends the entire length of the apartment and has lots of daylight coming in because of the large windows, two sliding doors, built-in closets and a beautiful ceiling with the original decorations. Balcony at the back through french doors, facing southeast and with a nice view over the deep gardens and the beautiful building of the ‘Haganum gymnasium’. The kitchen has a built-in gas cooker, a fridge/freezer, an oven, a dishwasher and an extractor fan. Because of the high ceilings, there is lots of extra storage space here. The bedroom is at the front.
- Year of construction: 1906.
- Energy label D.
- Protected cityscape.
- Completely insulated.
- Intercom system present.
- Wooden window frames with double glazing; paintwork done in 2015.
- Electricity: 5 circuits and 2 earth leakage switches.
- Central heating and hot water through Remeha Avanta boiler from 2007.
- Active owners association, contribution € 29,- per month, 599/2.009rd share in the building.
- The living space is app. 88 m2. The volume is app. 350 m3.
- See the floorplans for the layout and all measurements.
- Because of the year of construction, the age and materials clauses will be included in the purchase agreement.
- Delivery date: negotiable.
Interested? Consider hiring your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts on your behalf and saves you time, money and trouble. Details of NVM estate agents can be found on Funda.
Read full description