Are you looking for a cool urban apartment that is unlike all others, that has a surprising layout, a contemporary look and feel, and is incredibly close to the city centre? Then we can highly recommend a visit to this apartment!
This 2-storey upstairs apartment is located on the 2nd floor of a beautiful and impressive building. All of the rooms (5 to 6 rooms) have plenty of light shining in, have great dimensions (114 m2) and a sunny roof terrace, to ensure the most pleasant habitat you could wish for. The state of maintenance is excellent, both inside and outside, and the interior has been designed and refurbished in a very distinctive way. The house borders residential area Zeeheldenkwartier and the city centre in a quiet street off the Vondelstraat. The beloved Palace Gardens and Prinsestraat with its charming shops and restaurants are within walking distance.
See you soon at 1e De Riemerstraat 15 B!
What other special features make this property even more appealing?
- Residential area Zeeheldenkwartier is on the border of The Hague’s city centre and residential area Hofkwartier and in the immediate vicinity of many nice restaurants and bars as well as the shops on Elandstraat and Piet Hein Street, public transport is within walking distance and the motorways are within easy reach;
- The Hague’s centre and its main shops are within walking distance;
- The central heating boiler was replaced in 2016;
- The oven was replaced in 2018;
- Beautiful oak parquet flooring throughout;
- Double-glazed wood window frames throughout;
- Mezzanine with Velux dormer windows and remote-controlled black-out curtains;
- Electrics: 6 fuses and 1 earth leakage circuit breaker;
- Construction year 1900;
- Energy Performance Grade F;
- 2/5th share in an active Owners’ Association;
- Monthly service charge of €150, high contingency fund, a joint residential premises insurance and a long-term maintenance plan;
- The Owners’ Association is scheduled to carry out maintenance to the façade, including refreshing the front and rear façade’s paintwork;
- Structural survey available;
- Take a look at our short film about the neighbourhood;
- Terms of sale apply;
- The sales contract will be drawn up in accordance with the Dutch Association of Real Estate Brokers and Immovable Property Experts (NVM);
- Given the property’s construction date an age and asbestos disclaimer will be included in the contract of sale.
Through the beautiful communal entrance hall and up the stairs you come up to the apartment’s private locked entrance. Inside, stairs go up to the 2nd floor:
Off the landing is a contemporary WC with a hand basin, to the rear a built-in cupboard with the washing machine and dryer connections. There is a study, which is now used as a storeroom, with a built-in cupboard and the location of the central heating boiler.
The wonderfully bright L-shaped living room has a characterful beamed ceiling, wood flooring and French doors that open out onto a large and sunny northeast-facing rear balcony with panoramic views across the gardens and the old city centre.
In the centre of the living room is the fully-equipped U-shaped kitchen with a beautiful and large work surface and built-in lighting.
Above the kitchen is an open space with two large skylights and a glass “connecting bridge" between the two bedrooms. This open space allows a lot of daylight to enter the kitchen and living room. The front room to the side has been connected to the living room, but could easily be closed off, in order to create an extra room.
Via the contemporary floating staircase, you come up to the 3rd floor (attic). The contemporary family bathroom has a shower bath, a sink and a WC.
The bathroom also features a fully-automatic skylight, which allows enough ventilation and daylight.
The spacious rear bedroom has a dormer with plenty of bespoke cupboard space. The front bedroom is accessed via a glass landing, this room also has a dormer and a lot of cupboard space under the roof. The pleasant loft/mezzanine is accessed via a staircase with additional storage space behind it.
If you are interested in this property, please contact your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts on your behalf and will save you time, money and concerns.
Contact details of NVM estate agents in The Hague area are listed on Funda.
RECORDED IN THE LAND REGISTRY AS:
Municipality of The Hague, section O, number 8462 A3.
TRANSFER: by mutual agreement.
Read full description