Stylish apartment on the 2nd floor of a former town house, perfectly located in the buzzing Duinoord area, just around the corner from the lively Reinkenstraat with its wide array of local cafés, restaurants, specialty stores and delis. This fabulous apartment received a full internal renovation in 2016 and has a luxury open-plan kitchen, a modern bathroom, two good-sized bedrooms and a charming living room with a south-facing terrace!
Communal, secured entrance with an intercom, then stairs up to the second floor where you find the entrance to the property leading into a hall with a meter cupboard and a separate beautifully tiled cloakroom with a wall-hung WC and a hand basin. To the rear of the property there is a spacious living room (approx. 6.67x5.95/3.30) with beautiful flooring, lots of lovely natural light, French doors out to the terrace (approx. 3.90x2.30) and a luxury open-plan kitchen (approx. 2.41x2.30) fitted with a wooden worktop, Miele fridge, a separate freezer, Miele dishwasher, Miele integrated oven, stainless steel sink, stainless steel cooker hood and a 5-burner gas hob. From the hall there is a bathroom (approx. 1.95x1.70) that also has beautiful tiling, a heated towel rail, fitted sink unit, walk-in shower with a glass shower wall and place for a washing machine and dryer. To the front of the property there is the master bedroom (approx. 4.70x2.54) and the second bedroom (approx. 3.28x2.49).
- ’s-Gravenhage section N number 8878 A-5
- Built in 1903
- Government protected cityscape of the Duinoord area
- 37/306th share in an active Owners Association
- Monthly contribution to the Owners Association: €109.--
- Remeha Avanta central heating combi-boiler from 2012
- Ceilings and floors are insulated
- Fully double glazed
- If required, all of the contents may also be acquired
- Old property, materials and non-resident clauses applicable
- Completion date can be discussed
Read full description