Atmospheric 2-layered apartment in the popular Zeeheldenkwartier!
The apartment has among others a very light living/dining room with semi open kitchen and a large bedroom which can be converted into two bedrooms. The ground floor apartment is also for sale, so if you need more space, that's a possibility.
Excellent location: at walking distance from the historical city center of The Hague and the cozy Prins Hendrikplein and Anna Paulownaplein. The atmospheric and remarkable shops from the Piet Heinstraat, Zoutmanstraat and Prins Hendrikstraat are around the corner. Also easy accessible; public transport is nearby and within a couple minutes you've reached the most important freeways.
The layout is as follows.
Entrance on the ground floor; hallway with staircase to the first floor. You will enter directly in the spacious, merged living/dining room with lots of daylight coming in and beautiful stained glass windows. The semi open kitchen is located at the back, has neutral shades and several appliances. Lastly, you will find the large toilet with hand basin on this floor.
On the second floor you will find currently one large, atmospheric bedroom. The bathroom has a bathtub, wash basin and toilet and there is a deep storage room present where you can find the boiler.
- Year of construction 1916.
- Protected town area.
- Energy label E.
- Wooden window frames with single glazing, the Velux roof windows have double glazing.
- Electricity: 10 circuits and 3 safety switches.
- Heating and hot water through Remeha Avanta boiler from 2007.
- Inactive VvE, but can be activated if necessary.
- The living space is app. 110 m2. The volume is app. 334 m3.
- See floor plans for layout and measurements.
- Conditions for sale Janson Makelaardij applicable, except that the seller chooses the notary.
- Delivery: negotiable.
Interested? Consider hiring your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts on your behalf and saves you time, money and trouble. Details of NVM estate agents can be found on Funda.
Read full description