This large, lovely ground floor apartment in Duinoord is now for sale, and features a 2-storey extension and a sunny garden!
You are more than welcome to visit this lovely 4-bedroom ground floor apartment with large kitchen and large bathroom. The living/dining room with ornamental ceilings, marble fireplace and stained glass of this house ooze the beautiful atmosphere of 1905.
What you definitely want to know about 2e Van Blankenburgstraat 122:
- Living area of 121 m² in accordance with the branch measurement standard NEN 2580
- Freehold plot
- State-protected cityscape of Duinoord
- Energy label D
- Advance invoice gas and electricity is €130 per month
- Nice sunny city garden facing southeast
- New insulated roof in the extension from 2020
- Wooden window frames with double glazing throughout
- Central-heating boiler from 2015, brand Remeha
- Electricity: 5 groups and earth leakage circuit breaker in new fuse box
- Main roof renewed in 2008
- Building inspection report available
- Active Owner's Association 1/3rd share, contribution € 85,00 per month
- Multi-year maintenance plan in place
- Owner's Association is registered with the Chamber of Commerce
- Collective building insurance
- Construction year 1905
- Also see our film about the area
- Terms and conditions of sale apply
- The sales contract will be drawn up in accordance with the NVM model
- An age and asbestos clause will be included in the deed of sale
due to the year of construction.
Located in a quiet and charming street in Duinoord, in central The Hague, near the shops on Reinkenstraat and Frederik Hendriklaan and it's just a 15-minute bike ride to the city centre, the beach, the harbour and the dunes.
Public transport brings you quickly to the city and the train station.
You enter this lovely ground floor apartment in a small hallway with a vestibule door that provides access to a spacious hallway, which features a bicycle storage and a wardrobe.
Then you enter a lovely large living/dining room with beautiful ornamental ceilings and a beautiful marble fireplace at the front. The parquet floor and the stained-glass windows at the front and back give this living room a cosy atmosphere. A great feature of this house is the sunny conservatory where you can enjoy the morning sun in summer.
Large kitchen with simple equipment. The L-shaped countertop consists of a wooden countertop and wooden cupboards, and an induction hob, oven and fridge. Due to the fact that the former space has been added, the kitchen is extra large.
Large tiled bathroom with a spacious walk-in shower and a wide hand basin unit with 2 hand basins. This is where you will also find a toilet and a built-in cabinet that accommodates the washing machine. The bathroom is mechanically ventilated.
On the ground floor, there are 2 bedrooms that are nicely separated by a sliding partition.
On the first floor, you will find a very large bedroom and a smaller room.
From both the living room and the 2 bedrooms, you can access the beautifully landscaped sunny back garden facing southeast. Beautiful paving and lovely perennial borders make it a very pleasant garden.
Interested in this property? Please contact your NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts in your interest and saves you time, money and worries.
Addresses of fellow NVM estate agents in Haaglanden can be found on Funda.
Municipality of The Hague, section N, number 7832 A1.
Read full description