Located in child-friendly residential area Houtrust is this well-maintained and contemporary 5-roomed family home with sunny, northeast-facing front and back gardens with atmospheric lighting and a design water ornament.
The house is situated in an avenue with parkland on one side, giving the house an uninterrupted view and ample parking.
In short, this is a wonderful family home that can be moved into without many additional expenses!
- A pleasant, bright and contemporary family home with 5 rooms and a sunny back garden;
- Uninterrupted views front and back;
- Surface area of approx. 126,9 m˛ according to the branch standard of measurement;
- Central heating with hot water supply, from 2017 (Remeha Tzerra);
- Underfloor heating on the ground floor;
- Heat-recovery unit present;
- Laminate flooring throughout;
- Energy Performance Grade C;
- Fully double glazed with mostly wood window frames;
- Large electric awning (3 x 4.5 metres);
- Electrics: 7 fuses and an earth leakage circuit breaker;
- Structural survey available;
- Leasehold, the ground rent and administration fee are bought out;
- Terms of sale are applicable;
- The contract of sale will be drawn up in accordance with the Dutch Association of Real Estate Brokers and Immovable Property Experts (NVM);
- Given the property’s construction date an age disclaimer will be included in the sales contract.
Entrance to the house: hall with a cupboard, fuse box and a corner designated for jackets and coats. Modernised WC with a hand basin.
The spacious living and dining room has been extended to the rear and features two large skylights, allowing an abundance of natural light to shine into the room.
Through patio doors you step into the northeast-facing back garden with sunshine until 7 pm. At the back of the garden there are a stone shed and a back entrance.
The open-plan kitchen is to the front of the house. It is equipped with a freezer, a separate fridge, an oven, a microwave oven, a coffee machine, a dishwasher, an induction hob, a cooker hood, a granite worktop and plenty of cupboard space. From the front you look out to the trees and parkland outside.
Stairs to the 1st floor: landing with a contemporary bathroom to the front, fitted with two sinks, a shower, a wall-hung WC and a heated towel rail.
Front room to the side, spacious back room and back room to the side with wall-to-wall wardrobe.
Stairs to the 2nd floor: landing with a washing machine and dryer connection, central heating boiler and the heat-recovery system.
Spacious room running the full length of the house, with an extra radiator, a sink, storage space in the eaves and a dormer window at the rear with an uninterrupted view.
If you are interested in this property, please contact your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts on your behalf and will save you time, money and concerns.
Contact details of NVM estate agents in The Hague area are listed on Funda.
Municipality of Loosduinen, section M, number 3973.
TRANSFER: by mutual agreement
Read full description