Unique, well-maintained, semi-detached, 5-roomed town house, split over 4 storeys with a total living space of some 119 m2, a sunny loggia, a grand 9 m2 (approx.) south-facing terrace, and an indoor storage room. This town house was built in 1995 and is part of the “Du Midi” small-scale apartment complex in the popular Bezuidenhout neighbourhood, close to the shops along the Theresiastraat, public transport and the major highways.
This fabulous family home has a living room that takes up the whole of the 2nd floor, a big combined living room and diner kitchen, 3 bedrooms, a bathroom, 2 cloakrooms, a loggia, a roof garden and an internal storage room.
Entrance on the ground floor with a very spacious lobby (approx. 320x239) with a deep storage cupboard and a meter cupboard housing the fuse box, the electric, gas and water meters.
Stairs up to the 1st floor landing with a sliding door into the spacious, modern living/kitchen (approx. 410x335) with natural stone worktops set out in an L-shape, a stainless steel double sink, an induction hob, dishwasher, stainless steel oven, flat-screen cooker hood, laminate floor and double doors out to the loggia (approx. 388x147). There is a little hall in between with a device to open the front door, a modern cloakroom with WC and hand basin and then a spacious, light bedroom (approx. 387x289) with a laminate floor and a corner window.
Stairs up to the 2nd floor landing into a U-shaped living room (approx. 1000x440/387) with a solid wood, wide-planked floor.
Stairs up to the 3rd floor where there is a light landing and a device to open the front door, a boiler room with the mechanical vent unit and a neat spacious bathroom between the other rooms with a bath, separate shower, WC, fitted sink, heated towel rail and a bathroom unit with a mirror. The spacious back bedroom (approx. 387x289) has a laminate floor and a corner window and the big, light front bedroom (approx. 427x303) has a laminate floor and sliding doors out to the south-facing sun terrace (approx. 450x197) that has decking and an electric sun awning.
- ’s-Gravenhage R13055
- a/19 120/1.653th share in the Owners Association
- Built in 1995
- Fully double glazed
- Intergas central heating combi-boiler from around 2011
- Active Owners Association with a € 161.57 monthly contribution
- Communal home owner’s insurance
- Long term maintenance plan
- Owners Association reserves at 2nd October 2019 were € 46,000.=
- Registered at the Chamber of Commerce: 50865714
- Living area in accordance with NVM’s measuring instructions: 118.96 m2
- Sun terrace approx. 8.78 m2
- Electric sun awning
- Cycles can be parked on the parking area
- B grade energy label valid until 4th October 2029
- Handover date can be discussed
Read full description