Now is your chance to live along a park, in one of the best spots in the wide part of Abrikozenstraat! Come and visit this cosy large 7-roomed family home with a sunny southwest-facing garden.
The house is a freehold property.
Wat je zeker wilt weten over de Abrikozenstraat 210:
- A surface area of 163 m2, measured in line with the NEN 2580 standard of measurement;
- Structural survey available;
- Aluminium window frames with double glazing;
- Wood window frames, almost completely double glazed;
- The exterior was freshly painted in 2016;
- Vaillant central heating combi boiler, from 2005;
- Electrics: 6 fuses and an earth leakage circuit breaker;
- The roof tiles date from approx. 1995;
- A lot of stained-glass windows;
- Construction year 1931;
- Take a look at our short film about the neighbourhood;
- Terms of sale apply;
- The sales contract will be drawn up in accordance with the Dutch Association of Real Estate Brokers and Immovable Property Experts (NVM);
- Given the property’s construction date an age disclaimer will be included in the sales contract.
The location is very nice, along a park. The shops on Vlierboomstraat, Appelstraat and Fahrenheitstraat are close-by. Child-friendly neighbourhood with primary schools and public transport including the RandstadRail-train within walking distance.
Spacious open-plan hall with marble wainscoting and continuous marble flooring right into the corridor, the kitchen and the living room.
There is a large cupboard under the stairs in the corridor, as well as a tiled WC with a hand basin.
The large extended living room with decorated ceilings is really fantastic. The marble floor in the living room, the corridor, the kitchen and the conservatory has underfloor heating. The bay window with stained-glass offers a view out over the park. The kitchen has a plain décor and has been broken through at the rear to connect it to the living room. The conservatory with an aluminum patio doors has added a lot of extra space to the living room.
Next, into the sunny southwest-facing back garden, with a large patio and a large shed with electricity. Electricity outlets are also present in the garden.
Large bedroom to the front with a walk-in closet. From the bay window you have a lovely view over the green park.
Large back room with built-in cupboards. This bedroom is extra spacious due to the added space of the balcony. Bright, marble tiled, extended bathroom with a large whirlpool bath, a sink, a shower and a heated towel rail.
Tiled WC with a hand basin off the corridor.
Large landing with a lot of storage space, an ideal space to turn into a second bathroom. The location of the central heating boiler and the connection for the washing machine are at the back.
There are two large bedrooms with wide dormers and built-in wardrobes on this floor.
If you are interested in this property, please contact your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts on your behalf and will save you time, money and concerns.
Contact details of NVM estate agents in The Hague area are listed on Funda.
Municipality of The Hague, section AV, number 1719.
TRANSFER: by mutual agreement
Read full description