Neat family home with a lovely sunny garden in the southwest in a child-friendly neighborhood! The area is with lots of greenery and play options for children. The shops on the Sierplein and Delflandplein are within walking distance and the Vondelpark within a short cycling distance. The property is also conveniently located for the A10, A4 and A9 ring roads and public transport (including tram 2 and Lelylaan Station).
The part of the neighborhood where this property is located is a design by architect F.J. van Gool who introduced the so-called "sawtooth" homes here. The roof strip of all houses has a blue fascia board. The roof moldings gave rise to the nickname "Bluebanddorp"
Ground floor: entrance, cupboard, toilet, neat kitchen with hob, extractor, dishwasher and separate fridge / freezer, bright living room at the rear with access to the sunny garden on the southwest. In summer te sun in the garden until the evening.
First floor: landing, cupboard, storage room for the central heating, toilet, 2 bedrooms of good dimensions, one with fixed cupboard and neat bathroom with shower, sink and connection for the washing machine.
- The property is a municipal monument;
- The ground rent has been bought off until 1 September 2060;
- The living room has been enlarged because the storage room was partly pulled in and the front door moved;
- The property has 8 solar panels, 300 watts (2019);
- Central heating system, Intergas year 2016;
- Living area of ??the house is approximately 77m2;
- Electric awning and screen at the rear;
- Garden on the southwest of approx. 30m2;
- Ample parking space in front of the door;
- Delivery in consultation.
This information has been compiled by us with due care on the basis of data from the seller (and / or third parties). On our part, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. If you are interested in the property, we advise you to contact our office or have your own NVM broker assist you. All specified sizes and surfaces are indicative.
Read full description