A gem in the highly sought after Boomberg area.
This characteristic, detached villa is perfectly situated between the center of Hilversum - in walking and cycling distance of all amenities - and the nature reserve Corversbos with beautiful hiking and cycling trails.
This charming villa dates from about 1890 with "new construction" from 1910. The monument has been completely renovated and modernized by the current owners. Many special features of the villa have been retained, including double doors to the garden, a fireplace, two stairwells and original panel doors everywhere. The entire house is equipped with monumental Ruysdael glass, which gives it extra cachet. Due to the large amount of light, this house always feels like a warm, welcome place to come home.
The comfortable house has a surprisingly large backyard for the city with maximum privacy full on the south, allowing you to enjoy the first spring sun very early in the season.
Since the house has two separate entrances, an office at home is an excellent option.
There is more than enough parking space for several cars in the front garden.
This well-kept house with large barn (formerly garage) is a striking sight in the Boombergkwartier because of its special appearance.
Monument number: 522795
• entrance (right side), hall with hard stone floor and underfloor heating
• basement with headroom, dry, and perfect for storage and wine storage
• kitchen with hard stone floor and underfloor heating, with built-in appliances and rear entrance
• living room with combbala parquet with Petit Versailles motif, fireplace, 2x double doors
• conservatory with combbala parquet with Petit Versailles motif
• dining room with combbala parquet with Petit Versailles motif
• entrance (left side) with combbala parquet with Petit Versailles motif, hall, meter cupboard
• bedroom with access to the backyard
• the entire top floor has a floating hardwood oak floor
• 4 bedrooms varying in size, one with balcony
• walk in closet
• bathroom with hard stone floor with underfloor heating, toilet, sink, shower and washing machine
In a fantastic location, surprising family house with sunny backyard, large barn and large front garden with ample parking.
Living area: 163.5 m2
Basement: 14.2 m2
Garage: 17,4 m2
Content: 602 m3
Gemeente Hilversum, section N, number 3869, large 6.62 are.
Read full description