** Watch the viewing live on Facebook on the selling estate agent’s Facebook page**
Looking for the ultimate outdoor living experience in an oasis of beautiful green surroundings? This stylish thatched mansion named Crayenbosch with a classic and robust appearance and multiple characteristic features has 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a pool outside, and a tennis court. It is situated on a land parcel of no less than 5360 m2, and will perfectly serve as a comfortable and large family home.
Looking for a house with allure and many possibilities? Do not hesitate and come to the viewing!
- Lots of space in and around this stunning mansion!
- Built in 1921 and because of its remarkable architecture registered as a Municipal Monument.
- Four large characteristic stained-glass and double glazed semi-round bay window extensions.
- Beautiful light and spacious sun room.
- Located at a cul-de-sac, which offers much privacy!
- Indoor garage, big carport and sufficient space to park several cars on the private property.
- Complete double glazing with a thatched roof last renovated in 2004.
- The building area allocated in the zoning plan is much bigger than the footprint. This provides ample possibilities for building extensions.
- Architectural inspection performed; for more detailed information.
* Situated in the upscale and very green residential area named ‘Crailo’, which mostly contains detached villas and mansions.
* Situated at a cul-de-sac leading to the A1, surrounded by high broadleaf trees.
* A nearby bicycle tunnel takes you to Bussum in no time – schools and shops at a 5 minute cycling distance!
* An excellent connection with the A1 enables you to reach Utrecht as well as Amsterdam by car in only 15 minutes! Very centrally located within the country.
* Located in the midst of several nature reserves that can be reached by bicycle in just a few minutes, and at the edge of the Craillo wood, owned by the nature preservation association Natuurmonumenten.
* General: plenty of possibilities!
* Front hall with passageway to large wardrobe space.
* Central hall with impressive staircase leading to the first floor and giving entrance to the kitchen, living room, television room and dining room.
* Separate living room with fireplace, oak parquet floor with edging, stylish bay-window extension, beautiful stained glass and double patio doors to the garden. A wonderful place to relax after a busy day at work!
* The television room merges into the sun room with a fantastic view of the garden, which both in the summer and in the winter gives a true sense of the outdoors!
* Impressive dining room with mahogany wooden panelling, oak parquet floor, a semi-circle bay-window extension with stained glass and a distinctive beamed ceiling.
* The stained glass sliding doors of the dining room lead to a small covered terrace.
* Large and very light kitchen with many built-in appliances. Accessible from the hall and the dining room, with entrance to the adjacent utility room.
* The practical utility room still has original Bruynzeel cupboards and gives entrance to the wardrobe, the indoor garage, and the garden.
* Indoor garage with lots of possibilities, for example for a beautiful art studio!
* Large basement for food and wine storage purposes, accessible via a large broad staircase.
* A 2nd basement accessible via solid stairs on the outside of the mansion, which in addition to the central heating system also accommodates equipment for the swimming pool, such as a boiler and a filtering system.
* Spacious L-shaped hallway giving entrance to a separate toilet, 4 comfortable bedrooms with their own bathrooms, and a staircase leading to the 2nd floor.
* The master bedroom, which contains a walk-in closet and a beautiful bathroom ensuite, is situated at the back. It is extended by the same characteristic stained-glass and double glazed semi-circle bay window and has two balconies. One is an alcove balcony, which catches a lot of sun. So also when it is less sunny, this is a top spot!
* Complete and large bathroom with deep bubble bath, a 3rd toilet, a double wash basin, a walk-in shower and, of course, floor heating.
* Second large bedroom of no less than 19m2 with its own bathroom, which contains a walk-in shower and several built-in cupboards. The bay window extension also make this room very suitable for enjoying the sun.
* The 3rd bedroom is sizable as well, and again has – like the other rooms – a characteristic semi-circle bay window extension. The room gives entrance to the alcove balcony and the bathroom that it shares with bedroom 4.
* Bedroom 4 is sizable too, with multiple windows. The bathroom that it shares with bedroom 3 contains a shower and an attached wash basin.
* The entire storey level has a stylish wooden floor.
* Very spacious attic, accessible via stairs that are easy to climb.
* Cosy 5th bedroom with attached wardrobes and entrance to a semi-circle balcony.
* Possibility for installing a washing machine.
* Broad passageway to 6th bedroom with a large dormer window and an extra room at the rear.
* General: the overall condition of the attic in terms of attention to detail is less than that of the rest of the house.
* Very large garden, partly wood, partly shrubbery borders with a large sun terrace and a broad variety of vegetation: high trees, much grass, but also an extensive diversity of hydrangeas and rhododendrons.
* The grass lawn is equipped with a perimeter wire for the robot mower, and there is a sprinkler installation with its own power source to water the whole area.
* Heated outdoor pool with surrounding terrace. Partly for security reasons, the pool is enclosed by a beautiful yew hedge with 2 entrance gates.
* With the inclusion of a set of large playing items, this garden is also exciting for children!
* Sheltered tennis court with many possibilities.
* At the street side an electrical gate gives access to the large driveway.
* Free double carport for several cars with a built-in shed.
* Parking space for multiple cars at the private property.
* Indoor garage with double wooden doors, accessible from the driveway.
In short; Villa Crayenbosch is a fantastic mansion that offers a sea of space and has many extraordinary features as well as a unique garden with optimum privacy!
Read full description