Spacious 4-room apartment on the 10th floor, with beautiful views over the Noordzee (N-W) and the skyline of Rotterdam (Z-O). Recently renovated and equipped with modern luxury cast floor throughout the entire apartment and new kitchen.
Centrally located in the popular expat neighborhood of Mariahoeve, adjacent to Shopping Center Het Kleine Loo and within cycling distance of the city center of The Hague.
Public transport: tram in front of the house and train station Mariahoeve within walking distance with a direct connection to Amsterdam and Rotterdam (within 45 minutes). Major highways within a few minutes.
The entrance can be accessed through the front and rear of the complex, located at Park de Horst (N-W) and at Ametisthorst (Z-O).
Ground floor entrance is equipped with doorbells with video function, mailboxes and the caretaker's office. Via the three lifts you can reach the 10th floor with a view over Mariahoeve, the Haagse Bos, Scheveningen and the distant view of the sea.
Entrance of the apartment is located in the middle of the gallery.
At the front of the apartment located new kitchen (2019) is equipped with modern appliances, such as: induction hob, (combi) oven, dishwasher, washing machine and refrigerator.
L-shaped hall: modern hanging toilet with fountain, modern bathroom with washbasin and spacious shower cubicle.
Spacious living room (approx. 5.64 x 3.76 m.) separate dining room (approx. 5.64 x 2.61 m.) At the front of the apartment, panoramic view of Mariahoeve, Leidschendam-Voorburg, Zoetermeer and Rotterdam. Bed room (approx. 5.65 x 2.61 m.) located at the front of the apartment, private access to the sunny balcony.
At the front the sunny balcony (South East) over the entire width of the apartment, equipped with awning. (approx. 9.40 x 1.30 m.)
Spacious bedroom (approx. 4.21 x 2.61 m.) At the rear of the apartment and large storage cupboard in the hallway.
The dining room can be transformed into a third bedroom, separated by modern double sliding doors.
On the second floor large storage, in the basement the common bicycle storage and container space.
- Apartment is available for a maximum of 2 years
- Centrally located in relation to shopping center, sports facilities, public transport and highways - 10 minutes drive from the sea and beach at the Kurhaus and Scheveningen pier. - Adjacent to park De Horst and Haagsche bos.
- Unique (sea) view from The 10th floor over The Hague / Scheveningen and view of Rotterdam
- Caretaker present
- Equipped with double glazing
- Parking space available free of charge for the tenant in a closed parking lot
- Spacious storage room on the second floor
- Living area approx. 92 m2
Read full description