*** this property is listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker ***
Beautiful renovated and extended single-family home with an impressive 4 spacious bedrooms and an excellent front and backyard.
The following work activities were carried out in 2018/2019:
- Added structure on top (2nd floor), creating a fully fledged sleeping floor.
- Generously sized extended living room with French doors to the backyard.
- 4 spacious bedrooms.
- In total two modern bathrooms.
- Two separate toilets.
- Front (east) and backyard (west).
- The whole features double glazing.
- All the piping and electricity is renewed.
The house is located in the green and convivial neighbourhood Kadoelen. A neighbourhood which is in full development. Up to 1 August 1966, Kadoelen was part of the municipality of Landsmeer, but is now part of Amsterdam for approx. 50 years. There are detached houses and terraced houses here. It is a spaciously set up, family friendly residential neighbourhood. Furthermore, there is land, riding schools and a sports complex. The area is located adjacent to the A10 ring road, close to the S117. Shopping centre Molenwijk and the convivial Buikslotermeerplein is 10 minutes by bicycle. With the Noordzuidlijn you can reach the centre of Amsterdam within several minutes. Recreation area ít Twiske, where you can go to enjoy cycling and hiking, is located a short distance away. In addition, in the neighbourhood there is free parking and ample parking spaces.
LAYOUT GROUND FLOOR
Private front yard.
Entrance, hallway with access to the toilet, a generously sized wardrobe area and the living room. The living room is very generously sized thanks to the approx. 4 metres deep extension at the back. The backyard can be reached through French doors. It faces the sunny west. Here you can enjoy the sun for the majority of the day (including afternoon and evening). The modern and new kitchen features all sorts of built-in appliances, including refrigerator, 3-drawer freezer, 4-ring gas hob, extraction hood, oven, microwave and dishwasher.
LAYOUT FIRST FLOOR
The first floor is accessible through a staircase. There are two spacious bedrooms here. The modern and bright bathroom features a shower, double washstand and a design radiator. The toilet is spacious, separate and features a washstand.
LAYOUT SECOND FLOOR
The second floor is also accessible through a staircase. This turned into a fully fledged sleeping floor, because a structure was added to the house here. This created two spacious bedrooms and a second bathroom. The second bathroom features a shower and a washstand.
- The entire house was recently renovated.
- The ground rent has been paid until 31-12-2045.
- Deep front and backyards.
- Heating (partial floor heating) and hot water by means of a central heating boiler from 2018.
- There is new laminate flooring throughout the entire house.
- Double glazing throughout.
- Free parking in front of the door
In consultation, but could be possible soon.
Read full description