Detached house situated in a rural area and also in the city. Possibility to moor your boat. You can sail directly to the heart of the city, the Amstel and Ouderkerk. The house was built around 1923, it was used by the operator of the pumping station. In view of its special character, the house has the destination municipal monument. The current owner bought the property in 2008 and then remodeled it drastically.
Ground floor: Spacious entrance/hall with beautiful original granite flooring and access to the basement. The living room and open kitchen with views over the greenery. The kitchen is equipped with a large gas stove, extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. From the kitchen you have access to the rural landscaped garden with lots of trees, water and greenery.
First floor: 2 spacious bedrooms, located at the front and rear of the house, separate laundry room and a bathroom with bath, shower and wash basin.
Second floor: spacious landing with access to storage space, room under the roof with skylight and small side window.
- Living area approximately 122 m²;
- Plot area 1.328 m² leasehold land;
- Ground lease payments end of period January 1, 2059;
- Ground rent € 29,788.02 per year with annual indexation;
- According to information obtained, redemption to eternally long leasehold including surrender of the current period is possible. Indication € 767.000, - in accordance November 2018;
- Gas-fired central heating installation (placed in the basement).
Read full description