This bright apartment is situated in a characteristic building in a prime, central location in Amsterdam Zuid borough. The apartment features one bedroom (conversion into two possible), a balcony and a separate storage unit on the attic floor. Vondelpark and all of Amsterdam Zuid's hotspots are within walking distance. Buyers can finish and furbish the apartment according to their own wishes and tastes. The perfect opportunity to create your dream home!
The communal entrance leads to the apartment on the third floor. The hall accesses all rooms. The bathroom is fitted with a shower, toilet and sink. The basic (separate) kitchen is at the rear and accommodates the fittings for the laundry machine. The bedroom is also at the rear. The spacious living room, with pocket doors, is at the front. Large windows and the door to the balcony allow light to stream in. The apartment (despite its current condition) exudes a sense of classic sophistication, with tall, corniced ceilings and original pocket doors that divide the living area into two rooms. This would also allow for conversion into a second bedroom.
The apartment includes a large, 15sqm-storage unit on the attic floor.
The apartment is nearby Vondelpark, at the heart of sought-after Amsterdam- Zuid. Monumental homes, bustling streets and trendy shops have given the area a unique personality and its own particular scene. The apartment is within walking distance of a wide selection of grocery shops, such as AH supermarket, Linnick patisserie, and Simon Meijssen bakery. Amstelveenseweg, Valeriusstraat and Koninginneweg is home to countless eateries and cafes, including Ron Gastrobar, Restaurant Blauw, Sotto Pizza, De Vondeltuin, Cafe Bedier, Affourtit, Anne & Max and Slowth Brunch.
The property is in an excellent location relative to access roads to A10 (exits S107 &S108), and offers excellent connectivity by public transportation (several bus lines and trams 2 & 16). The city center, Vondelpark and Amsterdamse Bos are a short bicycle ride away.
- Former rental home;
- Energy label D;
- The apartment belongs to the HOA "Vereniging van Eigenaars Amstelveenseweg 131 en 133 en Koninginneweg 226". Monthly service charges of ca. €135. Management of the HOA has been outsourced to Yver;
- Subject to an owner-occupation clause; in accordance with current regulations, the property will exclusively be sold for owner-occupation or for occupation by the children of the new owners;
- Subject to an anti-speculation clause, applicable for three years following transfer of ownership;
- Subject to a property age clause;
- Sale subject to approval by owner;
- Ground lease settled until the end of the current lease period, i.e. 31-03-2065;
- A financing contingency clause may be included, valid for a maximum of 4 weeks, a bank guarantee/ security deposit must be established/ transferred within 5 weeks and transfer of ownership will take place no later than 8 weeks following the signing of the purchase agreement;
- Assigned project notary: Lubbers en Dijk Notarissen.
"This information was drafted with due care. However, we are not liable for any unintended omission, inaccuracy or otherwise, nor any consequences related thereto. All given measurements and dimensions are indicative only. The general terms and conditions of the NVM apply."
Read full description