Would you like to live in a spacious (173 m2) and a perfectly kept 4-storey house with an in-home office, a sunny garden on the 1st floor roof and 3 private parking spaces. We invite you to come and pay a visit to this pleasant 4-bed family home, which was built in 2002. The location is very central, with all of the amenties you wish for within easy reach, yet it is in very peaceful and green surroundings.
Thus, this is a great home where you can set up office too!
More useful information about Andrej Sacharowstraat 50:
- 2 parking spaces in the underground car park, and one parking space in front of the house on private grounds;
- The perfect house to live and work in;
- Structural survey present;
- Nice laminate flooring on every floor, except the ground floor;
- Electrics: 9 fuses with an earth leakage circuit breaker;
- Heating and hot water supply through district heating;
- Fully double glazed house;
- Energy Performance Grade A;
- Surface area of 173 m2, measured in line with the NEN-2580 measurement standard;
- Ample storage space;
- Construction year 2002;
- Very active Owners’ Association, with a monthly service charge of € 172.79 including the use of a parking space;
- Long-term maintenance plan including more than enough funds to cover the maintenance;
- The ground rent has already been bought out in perpetuity;
- Take a look at our short film about the neighbourhood;
- Terms of sale apply;
- The sales contract will be drawn up in accordance with the Dutch Association of Real Estate Brokers and Immovable Property Experts (NVM);
- Given the property’s construction an age and asbestos disclaimer will be included in the sales contract.
Over private grounds you walk up to the front door. Inside is a large hall with the meter cupboard.
Good-sized multi-purpose room that leads through to a large storage area to the rear of the house, and to a separate storeroom. The storeroom offers access to the car park with private parking spaces.
Contemporary WC with a hand basin.
Hardwood stairs go up to the first floor. Here is a spacious, L-shaped living room with nice laminate flooring.
Beautiful and luxury kitchen to the front, with kitchen cabinets in light tones, a composite worktop and integrated appliances, such as an induction hob with stainless steel cooker hood, a dishwasher, a fridge and a hot air oven/microwave.
Through the aluminium patio doors you step onto the enormous sunny southeast-facing roof garden with a brick patio and a timber deck, with hardwood fencing surrounding the garden. The fencing was renewed in 2017.
Hardwood stairs go up to the second floor.
Two large bedrooms, that extend the full width of the house, are both to the front as well as to the rear. The rear bedroom features a walk-in closet with sliding doors up to the ceiling.
The contemporary bathroom in light tones is fitted with a bath, a separate shower, thermostatic mixers, two sinks and a heated towel rail. Separate, tiled toilet with a hand basin off the landing.
Large landing, currently used as a study. Two spacious bedrooms with a large patio to the front. The back room has a contemporary shower with thermostatic mixer and a sink.
Storeroom/ laundry room with shelves and the connections for a washing machine and dryer as well as the mechanical ventilation unit.
If you are interested in this property, please contact your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts on your behalf and will save you time, money and concerns.
Contact details of NVM estate agents in The Hague area are listed on Funda.
Municipality of Loosduinen, section M, number 5959 A6 (residence)
Municipality of Loosduinen, section M, number 5959 A47 (parking space)
TRANSFER: by mutual agreement
Read full description