DE DIAMANT - LOFT: 323 SQM SHELL - SPACIOUS, HIGH, TRENDY AND RUGGED. PURCHASE PRICE IS BASED ON ANNUAL GROUND RENT PAYMENT!
This trendy and large loft can be finished according to your own wishes. The shell has been completely renovated. The De Diamant project consists of a total of four properties, of which the loft is now being sold. De Diamant is located in a quiet part of the Jordaan area on a square. De Diamant is a project by SOM (Stedelijke Ontwikkel Maatschappij / Urban Development Company).
The floorplan proposed by SOM provides various spacious living areas with fireplace around a large patio and on the square: three good bedrooms at the rear with a second patio, two bathrooms, a unique rooftop unit on the first floor overlooking the square and plenty of storage space and / or workspace (with parking facilities for vehicles).
An building offer is available for the finishing of this floorplan. This multifunctional and creative space is also an invitation for a completely individual interpretation. The permits for the project are irrevocable, so it is possible to start finishing soon.
In the heart of the Jordaan area. Urban, quiet and in the middle of all metropolitan amenities. But also a village.
Living in the Jordaan area is an experience and a favour. Central to (primary) schools, creative workspaces, galleries and excellent food.
Anjeliersstraat is parallel to Westerstraat with a good connection to public transport. Also good access from Haarlemmerweg and IJ-Tunnel.
- Usable area approximately 323 sqm (after renovation approximately 316 sqm), GFS approximately 352 sqm
- Part of an urban conservation area
- Leasehold land, period until December 15th, 2066. General provisions of 2000
- Purchase price based on annual payment of the ground rent until 2066 (concerns indication)
- Owners’ association in the process of being formed
- Civil-law notary of this project: Hartman LMH
More information and floorplans on our site!
Read full description