Where would you otherwise find such an impressive, 4-storey upstairs apartment of at least 260 m2 than along one of The Hague’s most beautiful squares in residential area Zeeheldenkwartier. We invite you to come and visit this exceptional listed building, which dates back from 1899 and was designed by architect Jan-Willem Bosboom.
Other special features that make this listed building so exceptional:
- An architecture in which two styles transition: neo-Renaissance features are combined with elements in Art Nouveau;
- Construction year 1899;
- Architect Jan-Willem Bosboom
- Listed building;
- In a nationally-designated conservation area;
- Stunning high, decorated ceilings and stained-glass windows;
- A surface area of 262 m2, measured in line with the branch standard of measurement;
- A 1/2 share in the active Owners’ Association, with a monthly service charge of € 50;
- Joint residential premises insurance;
- The Owners’ Association is registered at the Chamber of Commerce;
- Structural survey available;
- Electrics: 8 fuses and an earth leakage circuit breaker;
- Heating through gas heater;
- Take a look at our short film about the neighbourhood;
- Terms of sale apply;
- The sales contract will be drawn up in accordance with the Dutch Association of Real Estate Brokers and Immovable Property Experts (NVM);
- Given the property’s construction date an age and asbestos disclaimer will be included in the sales contract.
This property is only a short walk away from the The Hague’s historic center, Plein 1813, the Royal stables and the Peace Palace. The tram to The Hague Central Station and Scheveningen is within walking distance, as well as the shops for all daily groceries and the cosy restaurants on Anna Paulownaplein. All of the motorways to Amsterdam, Schiphol, Utrecht and Rotterdam are only 10 minutes away.
Entrance with an elegant front door, inside are a hall and stairs to the cellar. The 1st floor is accessed from the landing and up the circular staircase with a half-way landing.
Landing with a video door phone system and access to a WC with hand basin.
Next, through into the beautiful room with a room separation, beautifully decorated, high ceilings, stained-glass windows, 2 beautiful natural stone mantelpieces, and a room separation with two built-in cupboards. The front room offers a beautiful view over this unique square.
The galley kitchen in the conservatory to the rear is fitted with plain units and can be closed off from the living room with sliding doors.
Side room with small balcony with a cupboard for storage.
Landing, WC with a hand basin.
Very large bedroom to the front with a natural stone mantelpiece, a cupboard and a stunning decorated ceiling. Kitchen with a plain decor. Large back room with a natural stone mantelpiece, generous storage space and a balcony.
The round roof dome allows a lot of light to shine onto the landing. Off the landing are a good-sized bathroom with a bath, a shower, a WC and two sinks. Spacious back room and very large front room. The spacious storeroom is located in-between the 2 bedrooms.
Large attic with a bedroom and additional storerooms to the front and rear. Shower room with a plain décor, that includes a shower, a WC and a sink, as well as the location of the water heater.
The attic allows direct access onto the roof, a perfect spot to build a roof terrace.
If you are interested in this property, please contact your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts on your behalf and will save you time, money and concerns.
Contact details of NVM estate agents in The Hague area are listed on Funda.
Municipality of The Hague, section O, number 8134 A2.
TRANSFER: by mutual agreement
Read full description