Anna Paulownastraat 54 a The Hague
Exquisite townhouse in one of the most charming streets of The Hague. This completely renovated home consists of a total of 355sqm (BVO), divided in a more than spacious livingroom with garden/patio, a very luxurious and well equiped kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a large basement.
The Anna Paulownastraat- and square; among connoisseurs the place to be on a sunny day for enjoying one of the many wining and dining urban hot spots. Walking distance to the Royal Stables, the Noordeinde and trendy Prinsestraat. Everything The Hague has to offer at your fingertips!
Through the beautiful entrance with built-in vestibule and steel design doors you enter the wonderfully bright livingroom with modern gas fireplace and view onto the garden.
The livingroom is adjoined by a glass corridor with the fantastic eat-in kitchen, which has its own fireplace, a large central working island and is equipped with all the modern appliances.
The entire ground floor has a modern cast floor in a greige tone. Beneath the kitchen there is a spacious celler/ basement with daylight. Furthermore you will find a large storage cupboard and a guest toilet on the ground floor.
Through a spacious staircase with a large landing you will find two good sized bedrooms. The first bedroom is equipped with a large fitted wardrobe and the second bedroom has a playful layout with a vide. Both have wonderfully high ceilings. On this floor you will find the first fully equiped bathroom with large walk-in shower, double washbasins, a toilet and a designer radiator. All very luxuriously finished in a delicate light grey tone.
The wide staircase leads to the master bedroom. With a classic beam ceiling this large bedroom is perfected with a fitted wardrobe and a ensuite bathroom with another large walk in shower, a freestanding bath, double washbasins, a toilet and a designer radiator. All finishes and fittings are to a high specification and well-executed in light grey tones.
The Anna Paulownastraat 54 a is a fantastic town house you must have seen in order to get a good impression of all the luxury it has to offer.
- apartment right, where the livingroom is situated at the front and the kitchen, basement and all bedrooms are situated at the building in the back (see pictures and floorplans);
- Centrally located in the finest street of the Zeeheldenkwartier;
- Completely renovated town house with a spacious 300 mē of liveable floorspace;
- This house is finished to a very high standard;
- 3 large bedrooms and 2 fully equipped bathrooms;
- Design garden/patio south-west facing of appr. 40m2;
- Very light house due to use of large glass surfaces;
-Fine cast flooring on the ground floor and oak flooring on the bedroom floors
- Cadastral municipality 's-Gravenhage, sectie O nummer 8308 A-6, 300/535e share in the community;
- Project notary applicable;
- Because the seller never occupied the premises himself, the so-called non-occupancy clause will be preventative;
- Due to the original year of construction the old age and materials clause apply;
- Warranty conditions applicable to the renovation.
Read full description