Located in a beautiful avenue in Santpoort-Zuid, on the outskirts of Bloemendaal, this delightful home nestles luxuriously in the villa park De Neethof. The property is situated on a spacious corner with a great deal of privacy spread out over several terraces, which playfully occupy a variety of levels. It is a large house with an extensive, light-filled living room / kitchen and dining area, four spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a basement with separate garage and large office. In short, a wonderful family home with a variety of options!
Villa park De Neethof offers a wealth of peace and privacy. Although Amsterdam is only a 20-minute drive away, the surrounding area offers many possibilities. The house lies in the vicinity of the beach; forests and dunes; the charming village centers of both Santpoort-Zuid and Bloemendaal; various schools; sports facilities; public transport; as well as the well-known, open-air theater Caprera. Its extremely convenient location means that the delightful city of Haarlem is only a 15-minute bike ride away, with the beach similarly close by.
Study / play room at the front with storage space, and access to a long garage for 2 cars with generous storage space.
Entrance with meter cupboard. Spacious hall including toilet. Bright sizeable living room with doors to the sunny terrace; a quality spacious kitchen (BEDA) including a Smeg gas cooker; sunny extension with underfloor heating and doors which open to the garden. Utility room with connection for washing machine and / or dryer, a sink with two storage cupboards; and a garden or study room with door to the terrace.
Landing with access to the toilet, master bathroom with shower / steam cabin (Cleopatra), a double sink and bathtub. The bathroom is also equipped with underfloor heating. Both bedrooms can be reached via the landing as well as the second bathroom which is equipped with a shower.
Landing with fixed cupboard and a bedroom on both sides, each with fixed cupboards. Both bedrooms have washbasins. Central heating area.
- Living area 241m2;
- Top location with regard to sports facilities and outdoor life such as beach, dunes and forest;
- Spacious family home with 4 bedrooms;
- Possibility for 5th bedroom (with private bathroom) in the basement, possibly with its own entrance;
- Possibility of creating a practice space;
- Paintwork from 2017;
- Spacious garage with driveway;
- City center of Haarlem a 15-minute bike ride away;
- Central heating boiler 2017;
- Connection for electric car available;
- Santpoort-Zuid station a 3-minute walk away, with good connections;
- Delivery in consultation.
Read full description