Fabulously lit three-room maisonette of approx. 100m2, on the fourth and third floor with a loggia and roof terrace( 35m2). Located on the edge of Plantagebuurt neighborhood, part of the old center in a prize-winning apartment block on the corner of the Entrepotdok and the Nieuwe Herengracht. The building consists of 4 floors with offices on the ground floor. The basement consists of a parking garage with private parking space and a personal storeroom which may be used for bicycles. The building also has 2 elevators.
The elevator in the beautiful lobby takes you to the fourth floor.
Entrance hall, spacious and bright living room with a loggia and open (fully-equipped) kitchen. Via the loggia you reach the roof terrace, leading to a great view with all-day sun.
Via the internal staircase you reach the third floor. Here are two spacious bedrooms and a bathroom with bath, shower and sink, a separate toilet and a storeroom with connection for washing machine and dryer.
The apartment is part of the active home owners association Botania with a professional management. The Home Owners Association (VvE) consists of 40 apartment rights and the office space on the ground floor.
It is a financially healthy VvE with a Long-Term Maintenance Plan. The service costs are € 173,35 per month for the apartment and € 59,25 per month for the garage space.
- 3-room apartment of 100m² spread over two floors.
- The entire apartment has a wooden floor.
- Balcony facing east and a roof terrace.
- Concrete floors and double glazed windows.
- There is a private parking space and storeroom in the basement.
- The apartment is a freehold property (eigen grond).
- Artis, NEMO, Maritime museum, Jewish Historical museum, Tropenmuseum and ample shops and restaurants are nearby. Tennis courts and netball club SWIFT are located across the street.
NOTARY AND TRANSFER
The deed of sale must take place at a civil law notary in Amsterdam within 5 working days after verbal agreement. A non-occupation clause will be included in the purchase deed. The transfer will take place in further consultation.
This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. On our part, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and surfaces are measured according to the NEN 2580 standard.
Read full description