Atmospheric first floor home (56m²) with a balcony oriented to the east.
Hall/entrance. Room ensuite with bay window. Bedroom at the back with opening balcony doors. The partition between living room and bedroom consists of sliding doors, featuring stained glass with on the sides of the doors practical closet space. Modern bathroom with toilet, shower, towel radiators and washstand. Modern high gloss kitchen with a lot of closet space featuring dishwasher, combination microwave, 5-burner gas stove, stainless steel extraction hood and refrigerator.
Located at an attractive location around the corner of the Surinameplin, near the Rembrandtpark and Vondelpark! Excellent public transport by means of tram, bus and train. The house is very excellently accessible by car (Ring A10, A2 and the A5). In the immediate vicinity you will find numerous stores/supermarkets, catering establishments and recreational facilities. By bicycle you are in the centre within 10 minutes! There is sufficient possibilities for – paid – parking and a parking permit can be requested through the parking permit system. At this moment there is no waiting time. for acquiring a permit.
- Rental rates are excluding utilities, internet and cable.
- Temporary rental; rental period of a maximum of two years.
- Deposit sum of two months.
- No agency costs for tenant.
- No pets.
- Guaranteeing by others will not be accepted.
- Not available for students.
- The house cannot be rented as a pied-a-tèrre.
- The rental agreement will start as soon as possible after the viewing.
Listed by an MVA Certified Expat Broker.
Read full description