This property is sold through the website: WWW.BIEDOPDEZEWONING.NU
Housing association De Key sells properties through the transparent online MVA bidding system. This offers you as an interested person the opportunity to follow the bidding process.
The Bidding procedure will close on Thursday, April 4, 2019, at 8:00 pm
Bidding from: € 240,000.00 buyer costs
4-room apartment (approx. 71m²) located on the 2nd floor with 2 balconies.
Located in a quiet neighborhood near the Sierplein and the Surinameplein. Various shops are within walking distance and the same applies to the bus stop. There is sufficient parking space for visitors. Want to relax? The Sloterplas is a 10-minute walk away and the center of Amsterdam can be reached by car, bicycle or tram (line 1) in around 20 minutes. With various roads in the area (A4, A5, A9 and A10), accessibility is excellent.
General entrance on the ground floor with access to the storage rooms and the stairwell.
Entrance property in the hall. From the hall you have access to the kitchen, living room, 3 bedrooms, the toilet and the bathroom. The living room is spacious and thanks to the convenient location at the rear wonderfully light and gives you access to the balcony facing south.
From the hallway you have access to the 3 bedrooms located on the side of the apartment.
The kitchen located at the front of the house is currently bare. Here you can place the kitchen of your dreams. The kitchen gives you access to the balcony at the front. In the kitchen is also the washing machine and central heating boiler arrangement.
Then we have the bathroom. The bathroom (with window) is located at the front of the house and equipped with a walk-in shower and sink.
You have access to 2 balconies, with the balcony at the rear facing south.
There are 2 storage rooms, one on the ground floor and one on the attic floor.
- apartment, located on the 2nd floor;
- year of construction 1957;
- living area approximately 71m²;
- 4 rooms
- 2 storage rooms (ground floor and attic floor);
- readily available
- former rental home of De Key;
- home can only be purchased for self-occupancy (or parents for children);
- 2-year anti-speculation clause applicable;
- leasehold land municipality of Amsterdam, surrendered up to and including 30-11-2054;
- service costs € 122.21 (active, professional VvE);
- fixed project notary for the delivery (project notary Spier and Hazenberg).
We are enthusiastic, are you?
Then quickly make an appointment for a viewing.
Read full description