In a nice quiet location in residential area Bohemen is this well-kept 4-room apartment with a sunny rear balcony and unobstructed views overlooking greenery and water, and ample free parking in front of the door.
The property is located within walking distance of Estate Meer en Bos, Bosjes van Pex, seaside resort Kijkduin, and dunes, beach and sea. Shopping centres De Savornin Lohmanplein and Alphons Diepenbrockhof are close-by, as well as sports clubs, schools (a.o. The International School of The Hague and the Dalton Lyceum) and public transport (bus lines 23 and 24, and RandstadRail-train line 3).
More useful information about this property:
- Surface area of 100.7 m2, measured in line with the branch standard of measurement;
- View overlooking trees and water;
- Ample free parking;
- Close to shopping centres De Savornin Lohmanplein and Alphons Diepenbrockhof;
- Close to several sports clubs, such as football club Quick, tennis park Berg en Dal and riding school De Wildhoef;
- Close to schools (a.o. The International School of The Hague and the Dalton Lyceum);
- Close to public transport (bus lines 23 and 24 and RandstadRail-train line 3);
- Perpetual leasehold. Annual ground rent of € 531.75, calculated over a land value of € 22,000 and a rent percentage of 2.3%. The ground rent percentage is adjusted every 5 years (01-01-2021);
- Electrics: 6 fuses and 2 fuses with an earth leakage circuit breaker. The property is fitted with smart meters;
- Laminate flooring throughout the apartment;
- Double-glazed aluminium window frames;
- Remeha Avanta central heating boiler (2009);
- Construction year: 1949;
- Energy Performance Grade D;
- Structural survey available;
- Active Owners’ Association with a monthly service charge of € 93.50;
- Take a look at our short film about the neighbourhood;
- Terms of sale apply;
- The sales contract will be drawn up in accordance with the Dutch Association of Real Estate Brokers and Immovable Property Experts (NVM);
- Given the property’s construction date an age and asbestos disclaimer will be included in the sales contract.
Locked entrance with the letter boxes and doorbell panel. Stairs to the 1st floor. Entrance, L-shaped corridor. Spacious front room to the side with built-in cupboard. Living and dining room with beautiful views over greenery and water. 2 spacious back rooms with patio doors to a balcony. One of these back rooms features a built-in cupboard and storage space above the door. Sunny southeast-facing rear balcony that runs the entire width of the apartment and has a balcony cupboard.
Neat kitchen equipped with a fridge freezer, 5-burner gas hob, oven, cooker hood, dishwasher (Bosch), washing machine and dryer connections and a door to the balcony.
Toilet and bathroom with a corner bath, a sink, a walk-in shower and a designer heated towel rail. Bicycle storage area in the basement.
If you are interested in this property, please contact your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts on your behalf and will save you time, money and concerns.
Contact details of NVM estate agents in The Hague area are listed on Funda.
Municipality of The Hague, section H, number 5149 A9.
TRANSFER: Preferably from 1 April 2020
Read full description