DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS DE KEY PROPERTY!
Property with three bedrooms and a balcony on the first floor of a small-scale apartment complex in Buitenveldert. The home is located on a low-traffic street in a tranquil residential neighbourhood near VU Amsterdam, the Amsterdam Zuid train and metro station, the Groot Gelderlandplein shopping centre, sports associations, public transport (Central Station can be reached by tram within 15 minutes) and main roads.
The apartment complex is located on the water and has a separate storage unit. There are excellent parking facilities in front of the property.
Asingaborg is perfectly located in terms of amenities: the Groot Gelderlandplein shopping centre is only a five-minute walk away, and there are also plenty of sports clubs, public transport options (the central train station is only 15 minutes away by tram) and main roads in the vicinity. Ideal for first-time buyers or as a pied-á-terre.
Want to get some fresh air? Take a walk to nearby Amstelpark or get on your bike and cycle to the Amsterdam Forest. In short, this location is ideal for everyone who wants to be close to the hustle and bustle of the big city, with loads of options for shopping and leisure nearby. For those who value great accessibility, the A10 orbital road and the A2 (to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol) are also within easy reach.
Overview of layout:
Entrance, foyer, separate toilet, bedroom to the rear, closed kitchen (kitchen needs to be installed), living room with dining room (can also be used as a third bedroom), bathroom with a shower, wash basin and connection for a washing machine. Bedroom to the front with a built-in wardrobe.
Comes with a storage unit on the ground floor.
At a glance:
- Built in 1960;
- Living area measuring around 72 sq. m.;
- The ground rent has been bought out until 15 May 2053;
- Old-age clause, non-residents clause and owner-occupier clause apply;
- Anti-speculation clause of two years applies;
- Intergas central heating boiler;
- Costs associated with the purchase are the responsibility of the buyer or buyers;
- The monthly service fees amount to €110.60;
- Dedicated civil-law notary: Spier & Hazenberg;
- Speedy handover is possible.
Read full description