Great, bright 3-storey family home with 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a fantastic southwest-facing terrace of almost 25 m2 off the living room and a second terrace on the second floor of 7 m˛.
This property is located in a very charming street with a rich history and in a prime location in the centre of The Hague.
The Assendelftstraat was named after the noble Van Assendelft family who resided in an impressive palace on Westeinde. In The Hague’s Great Church one can still find their burial monument. The house offers a splendid view towards both these buildings as well as to the Spanish Court church.
Many interior period features are still present.
More information about this exceptional property:
- A surface area of 179 m2 measured in line with the branch standard of measurement;
- 2 southwest-facing terraces, 1 is off the living room and is a great 25 m2;
- Structural survey available;
- Partly double glazed windows that are partly synthetic and partly wood;
- Insulated attic;
- Electrics: 8 fuses and 1 earth leakage circuit breaker;
- Nefit central heating combi boiler from 1998;
- 2/3rd share in Owners’ Association, with a monthly service charge of € 100,-;
- In a nationally designated conservation area;
- Construction year 1880;
- Energy Performance Grade D;
- Take a look at our short film about the neighbourhood;
- Terms of sale are applicable;
- The sales contract will be drawn up in accordance with the Dutch Association of Real Estate Brokers and Immovable Property Experts (NVM);
- Given the property’s construction date, an age and asbestos disclaimer will be included in the sales contract.
Ground floor entrance, inside is the meter cupboard and an impressive staircase to the 1st floor.
Beautiful stained-glass doors open into the bright living and dining room featuring huge windows at the front and French doors that open onto the fantastic rear terrace. The rooms also feature beautiful original wood flooring and 2 original fireplaces. Semi open-plan kitchen to the rear with several appliances, such as a dishwasher, a Smeg 5-burner gas hob with integrated griddle plate, a Smeg extractor hood, an oven and a close-in boiler. Spacious WC with a hand basin.
Stairs to the second floor with two beautiful spacious bedrooms with original mantelpieces. Bathroom with a bath, walk-in shower and a sink. Separate WC, landing with 2 built-in cupboards and access to the southwest-facing terrace.
Stairs to the third floor, where there are two spacious bedrooms, a second bathroom with a WC, a shower and a washing machine connection, as well as the location of the central heating boiler and a lot of storage space.
If you are interested in this property, please contact your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts on your behalf and will save you time, money and concerns.
Contact details of NVM estate agents in The Hague area are listed on Funda.
Municipality of The Hague, section L, number 13310 A-2.
TRANSFER: by mutual agreement
Read full description