*** this property is listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker ***
Lovely spacious and well laid out three-room apartment of 78m2 with two large bedrooms and a garden of 63 m2 in the popular Amsterdam West overlooking the Kostverlorenvaart.
This spacious 3-bedroom apartment has a living room at the front of the house overlooking the Kostverlorenvaart. Upon entering you enter the hall which can accommodate a bicycle or stroller. At the back are two bedrooms with patio doors to the big garden with shed. The bedroom connected to the living room (4,68m x 2,86m) offers enough space for a 2-bed and the second bedroom (4,68m x 2,91m) is accessible from the hall. The kitchen has a Smeg 5-burner gas stove with large oven, extractor, cooker, dishwasher and fridge-freezer. In the morning you can enjoy the sun and the passing boats in front of the home. In the afternoon, the sun shines in the garden. The bathroom has a shower, sink and towel radiator. In the hallway there is a separate toilet and a closet with washing machine.
* 2 large bedrooms
* Large garden of 63m2 with barn
* Clear view of the Kostverlorenvaart
* Close to various shops and restaurants
* The layout of this property is suitable for home sharers, a maximum of two.
* The income requirement is: the (joint) NET monthly income must be at least 3 x the monthly rent.
* Pets to be discussed
* Non smoking
* At owners consent
* Bank references will be checked
* € 1800, - excl.
* 2 months deposit
* At least 1 year
* Available immediately
Read full description