If you’ve been looking for a move-in-ready home in ‘T Gooi, look no further, this updated, traditional home checks all the boxes!
Located close to both the gorgeous Blaricumer Heide and the village in Huizen, this freestanding family home features 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a lush private garden, facing south. It also has an open floor-plan with light coming in from all directions and blonde hardwood floors as well as Belgian bluestone throughout the whole house that characterizes this ideal family home.
- Fully renovated 10 years ago with expansions on the side, the back and the roof
- Lots of privacy in both the house and the yard, that is located all around the house and fenced off
- An ideal open floor-plan, with multiple layout options for dinning and living area
- 4 French doors opening up to the yard
- Fully insolated windows all around the house
- In a quiet neighborhood that only gets destination traffic
- Close to the Crailoseweg, which makes it easy to get on the A1
- Walking distance to the old village, with plenty of shops
- Walking distance to the heather fields, the forest, Swimming Pool Sijsjesberg and there is even a lake close by. Great for kids and/or dogs!
- Entrance: Belgian bluestone floors and plenty of storage/wardrobe area
- Spacious and light open living/dining area with blonde oak hardwood floors that features a wood burning fireplace. The living/dining also has area 3 French doors opening up to the back, the side yard and one to the kitchen
- Functional, light custom-made kitchen with oak cabinets, Belgian bluestone floors and countertops, and appliances a.o. a Boretti stove, a Quooker. French doors opening up to the back yard.
- Freestanding garage that functions not only as a great storage area but also as a play/hobby room.
- Accessible through the hallway
- Very functional space with a window (below ground level), contains an additional wardrobe -, a washing – and a storage area
- With a laundry shoot coming down from the bathroom on first floor
- The spacious and bright landing brings you to the 4 bedrooms and bathroom that are located on this floor. Featuring the same hardwood floors and Belgian bluestone as used on the ground floor.
- Master bedroom with multiple layout options and a wide dormer facing the back yard
- Three charming bedrooms, one of them is now used as an office with custom made shelving and one has access to a balcony.
- A spacious bathroom with a bath, separate shower and a double sink. All custom made oak cabinetry like the kitchen
- A bright large room that can easily function as the Master bedroom as well having the space and the second bathroom
- Plenty of storage available
- Spacious back yard facing south
- Lots of privacy thanks to the way the adjacent house and yards are situated and the lush trees that are present
- Lots of sun throughout the yard and coming in the house
- Fenced off and with a gate in front of the house, the backyard has an additional a gate on each side of the house, perfect for safety, kids and/or dogs
Read full description