*** this property is listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker ***
Very well-maintained downstairs apartment (73m2) with garden (west) in small-scale complex from 1935 with, among others, a very spacious living room with semi-open kitchen, modern bathroom and large bedroom with walk-in closet.
Layout: Private entrance, hall with meter cupboard. Access to the spacious, light living room with atmospheric fireplace in the front of the apartment with parquet floor and outward-opening doors to the garden.
The kitchen is provided with lots of integrated cupboards and various appliances (amongst which: combination microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator with freezer). The kitchen is located in the back of the apartment and has access to the backyard. From the interconnecting hallway the bedroom and the bathroom can be reached. The bedroom with walk-in closet is located in the front. The luxury bathroom is provided with a shower with glass cabin, vanity cabinet and designer radiator. The sunny backyard is facing west and is provided with a wooden shed.
Location: The apartment is on the eastside of Haarlem and located favorably with respect to the important arterial roads toward Alkmaar, Amsterdam, Schiphol and The Hague. Various good bus connections and stops around the corner. Due to the arrival of train station Spaarnwoude (short connection with Amsterdam) the neighborhood has become very popular and because of this, it’s the perfect location for people who want to live close to the city center but who still want to leave the city quickly. From station Spaarnwoude you can reach Amsterdam in 10 minutes. You can reach the wonderful center of Haarlem within a few minutes by bike and within a half hour you can reach the dunes and the beach. Closer to home you will find the Veerplas for recreation.
- Sunny garden of over 50m2 facing west with wooden shed;
- The apartment has been completely refurbished in 2001;
- Central heating boiler: combined central heating and hot-water system (Bosch);
- Fully provided with double glazing;
- External paintwork (apartment): March 2018;
- Active VvE (Owners Association, Bakhuizen van den Brinkstraat 4 t/m 12);
- No service charges, window frames (among other things) are at your own expense;
- Free parking in front of the door (no permit required);
- The beaches of Bloemendaal and Zandvoort are located within cycling distance;
- The usual clauses with respect to environment, old-age, foundation and asbestos will be included in the purchase agreement;
- Owners have not (recently) resided in the apartment ("non-occupancy clause" applies);
- Sale takes place in the Amsterdam manner, sale contract is drawn up by the notary of the buyer’s choice (expenses are for the account of the buyer);
- Notary preference: Krans Helmig Stuijt.
Read full description