Very light and well maintained 4-room two-floor house, freehold (no ground lease) with a sunny balcony and roof terrace! This beautiful apartment also has a spacious and bright living room, modern open kitchen and bathroom with a second toilet. In 2011 the building was turned into apartments, once all the zoning permits had been approved. The entire building was completely renovated at the same time and since then it has been well looked after so you can move in immediately. The property is located right in the centre of the vibrant Indische Buurt, just round the the corner from the Javastraat and within walking distance of the Oosterpark, Dappermarkt, Flevopark and Beukenplein. You will find the apartment on a beautiful, quiet street known for its characteristic architecture.
Second floor: entrance with wardrobe and entrance to the third floor.
Third floor: Stairs to the fourth floor, a bright hall with plenty of space for coats, a meter cupboard and modern toilet. The living room is accessed from the hall and leads you to the French balcony that lets in plenty of light. The cozy open kitchen can be found at the rear and includes with 5-burner gas hob, oven, extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. The balcony (with additional storage space) can be reached from the kitchen as can the rear bedroom.
Fourth floor: landing; bedroom at the front with a dormer window; spacious master bedroom at the rear with a door to the roof terrace; bathroom with bath, shower, double sink and a second toilet; separate laundry room; spacious roof terrace where you can enjoy the sun all day.
The property is located in the Indische Buurt in Amsterdam East. This neighbourhood has rapidly developed into one of the trendiest in the city with no shortage of restaurants, cafes, and supermarkets catering to every taste. Local hangouts include the Badhuis, Wilde Zwijnen restaurant, Basquiat bar, Hartje Oost, LouieLouie café, the Biertuin, the Walter Woodbury Bar, Studio K and t 'IJ Brewery. You will be within a 10-minute bike ride from both the city centre and in De Pijp.
The property is easily accessible by public transport (bus/tram) and is close to the Muiderpoort station. The Amstel station and Central Station are both within easy cycling distance. The A10 Ring is close by and a parking permit will be available immediately.
There is a small Association of Owners (VvE) that consists of 4 members. The administration is actively managed by the members themselves and the service cost is € 128 per month. In 2017 the external rear and front of the building were painted and the balcony near the kitchen as well the balustrade of the roof terrace were painted in 2018.
- Split into separate apartments in 2011. All permits in place;
- Entire building completely renovated in 2011;
- Freehold property (no ground lease);
- Year of construction 1913;
- Located on the top 2 floors (no upstairs neighbours);
- Fully equipped with wooden frames with double glazing (2011);
- Well plastered walls and ceilings;
- Very light and airy home;
- 3 bedrooms;
- Private entrance and entrance on the second floor;
- Living area 78m˛ (measurement report available);
- Large roof terrace, balcony and French balcony;
- The house has beautiful wooden floors throughout;
- Bosch HR combi boiler from 2012, serviced by Feenstra;
- Energy certificate label E;
- Active Association of Owners (VvE);
- Service costs € 128 per month;
- Easily accessible by car and public transport;
- Parking permit can be obtained immediately;
- Delivery of the house in consultation.
Read full description