Exceptionally spacious apartment with a stunning view of the city toward Prinseneiland and IJ, comprised of two floors and a large terrace. Floor area of ca. 144 m² and the terrace spans ca. 14 m².
Layout: The entrance is on the Silodam-side, the 4th floor can be accessed either by elevator or the staircase.
Spacious entrance with a beautiful staircase. Open-plan study at the front, which can easily be converted into a 3rd bedroom. Second bedroom at the front with a fitted wardrobe. The master bedroom is on the street-facing side and features large windows, bathing the room in natural light and presenting an amazing view of the city. Off the hall, a separate restroom and a luxury bathroom with a walk-in shower, double vanity and 2nd toilet. All bathroom fixtures were renewed in 2018. There is also an indoor storage/ utility room with the fittings for the laundry machine and dryer, the central heating unit and the mechanical ventilation system.
The stunning staircase, with double landing, leads to the living area on the 5th floor. This space also features many windows, ensuring both ample natural daylight entry and stunning views. The luxury open-plan kitchen features a chef's island and a full range of fitted appliances. Large sliding doors access the enclosed terrace. The space can easily accommodate a dining table and chairs.
The apartment features beautiful oak floorboards throughout and extraordinary ceiling heights reaching over 3 meters tall!
There is a private storage unit on the ground floor of the building, which is accessible by bicycle.
Two parking spaces in the parking garage on level -2. The second parking space will be sold separately, listing price is € 50,000 costs-to-buyer.
Situated in Amsterdam's inner city, on quiet Barentszplein, featuring multiple waterways. Barentszplein is located between IJ and the start of Prinsengracht.
Within walking distance of Central Station, the city center and the canal belt.
Barentszplein, on the edge of Silodam, is a modern marina with direct access by boat to IJ and Prinsengracht.
Nearby Haarlemmerdijk and the canal belt offer a wide selection of shops and excellent restaurants.
- Usable residential floor area circa 144 m²
- Terrace ca. 14 m²
- Storage unit and parking space
- Tall ceilings
- Many windows
- Second parking space for sale for € 50,000 costs-to-buyer
- Situated on ground lease land, GT&C 2000, settled until 2056
- As of October 1, 2017 the municipality of Amsterdam offers leaseholders the option of settling the annual ground lease payment for eternity by means of a lump sum payment. Indicative: ca. € 2,136 per year as of 2056 or ca. € 34,819 for eternal settlement of the ground lease.
- This information was drafted with the utmost care. However, we are not liable for any unintended omission or inaccuracy, etcetera nor any consequences related thereto. All measurements and sizes are indicative only.
- The Measurement Code is based on NEN2580 standards. The Measurement Code is intended to ensure a more universal survey method for indicating total net internal area (usable floor area). The Measurement Code cannot fully preclude discrepancies between individual surveys, due to e.g. differences regarding interpretation, rounding and restrictions to conducting measurement surveys.
For more information, the brochure and floorplans, please see our website!
Read full description