YES! Spacious and well laid out three-room apartment of approx. 124 m2 with ELEVATOR located in a beautiful 30s building in the chic Beethovenstraat in South district. Special on this house is the spacious L-shaped living room with patio doors to the sunny balcony with morning sun and beautiful views at the courtyard gardens.
Because of the location on the third floor you have lots of light and privacy. At the front is the modern semi-open kitchen with access to the second balcony located on the west. The house is equipped with two spacious bedrooms and a spacious bathroom with bath, shower, sink and second toilet. The house is ideal for shopping, fine dining, the Beatrix Park, various roads and public transport. The NS station Zuid / WTC is only a few minutes walk away. The leasehold has been surrendered to 2053.
Through the closed, stylish main entrance you reach the beautiful staircase with elevator.
Third floor: Entrance hall, meter cupboard, separate toilet with fountain. Entry into the spacious L-shaped living room with patio doors to the sunny balcony at the rear located on the east. The modern open kitchen is located at the front of the house and is equipped with a refrigerator, dishwasher, ceramic hob, oven and microwave. From here the second balcony with afternoon / evening sun is accessible. Next to the kitchen there is another handy storage room with space for the washing machine and dryer. From the living room you can reach the hallway which gives access to the other rooms. The spacious master bedroom is located at the rear and is equipped with a large wardrobe. The second bedroom with storage cupboard is located at the front. The spacious bathroom has a bath, shower, washbasin and second toilet.
In accordance with NEN 2580 measurement, the living area is approximately 123.80 m2.
The construction year is around 1930, but the building was completely renovated in 1995. Only the original (Amsterdamse School) façade was left.
- Traditionally built house with a tiled roof.
- Wooden window frames with double glazing.
- Electricity: modern group cabinet with 6 groups with an earth leakage switch and separate cooking group.
- Heating and hot water through central heating boiler (Intergas HREco, built in 2017).
- The house is located on leasehold of the municipality of Amsterdam.
- The ground rent has been paid in advance unitil 30-11-2053.
- The General Provisions for Continuous Ground Lease 1994 apply.
DEED OF DIVISION
- The complex was split into 24 apartment rights on 6 November 2000 by a civil-law notary mr. O.H. Over.
- The apartment right A-8 is entitled for 1 / 24th share in the community.
- The service costs are currently € 230, = per month.
- It is an active and financially healthy VvE.
- There is an maintenance plan present.
- Spacious three-room apartment located on the third floor.
- The house has two spacious sunny balconies. The balcony at the rear has a nice view at inner gardens.
- Because of the location on the third floor there is a lot of light insight.
- The complex is equipped with a elevator.
- The house is fully equipped with double glazing.
- There is a communal bicycle storage in the building.
The apartment is located in the quiet part of the chic Beethovenstraat in the South district, between the Stadionweg and the Bernard Zweerskade. Here you will find a wide range of shops, delicatessens, eateries, coffee shops, terraces and everything for your daily groceries. Adjacent you will find the Concertgebouw area with, among other things, the Rijksmuseum and the Concertgebouw. On the other side, the Zuidas and the beautiful Beatrixpark are located. Finally, you will find one of the most beautiful shopping centers in the Netherlands, Gelderlandplein, at only 5 minutes walking distance.
ACCESSIBILITY AND PARKING
There are several tram and bus stops on the Beethovenstraat. The NS and metro station Zuid / WTC (also stop North / South line) is a few minutes away and by car you are quickly on the ring road A10. The parking is done by means of a permit system. On public roads, paid parking is available from Monday to Saturday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. (source: webiste Municipality of Amsterdam).
The delivery will take place in consultation.
Read full description