Located in the prestigious Beethovenstraat, directly on the ornamental water belonging to the Beatrixpark and within walking distance of stylish shops, high-quality entertainment venues and the Zuidas, we offer this very light and well-maintained two-bedroom apartment on the third floor with ELEVATOR, two balconies and two storage rooms on the ground floor.
Common, well-kept entrance with door bells- and letter boxes tableau with access to the stairwell, the elevator and the storage rooms.
Entrance, hallway with two fixed (wardrobe)cupboards, meter cupboard and cupboard with space for the boiler. At the front side is the kitchen with built-in appliances, including: 1,5 sink with mixer tap, 4-burner gas hob, extractor, oven, refrigerator, freezer and dishwasher. From the kitchen access to the cozy balcony at the front side from where beautiful views over ornamental water and the Beatrixpark. Spacious living room which runs from the front to the rear with a fireplace and offers access to the balcony at the rear through patio doors. This balcony is located on the South and also offers beautiful views of the Beatrixpark. From the hallway access to a separate toilet room with toilet and fountain and the two bedrooms. One bedroom offers access to the modern bathroom with sink with furniture, walk-in shower, bathtub, underfloor heating, towel radiator and washing machine and dryer connections.
Two large storage rooms located on the ground floor.
- Living area 115 m2, volume 367 m3;
- built in 1956;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 1955, fixed ground rent is € 191,94 per year. The current period runs until August 15th, 2030;
- heating through block heating, hot water through close-in boiler and boiler;
- almost entirely equipped with double glazed windows;
- beautiful parquet floor laid in herringbone pattern with floor insulation;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AB, complex designation 1666, apartment index 10;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOME OWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of Home Owners Parkzicht A/D Beethovenstraat apartment building in Amsterdam consisting of 16 apartments and 5 garages;
- established: June 26th, 1956;
- 6/100th share in the association;
- the administration is professionally managed by Minerva Vastgoedbeheer B.V.;
- the contribution is € 260,55 per month excluding € 100,00 for a pre-advanced payment for heating costs;
- multi-year maintenance planning and internal regulations present;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
The apartment is located at an elegant location on the quiet part of the Beethovenstraat. The Beatrixpark is within walking distance as well as stylish shops, high-quality entertainment venues and the Museumplein. Primary and secondary schools are nearby (International school, British school, Barleus, Montessori). The Beethovenstraat is easily accessible by public transport and by car. Both the Amsterdam Zuid/W.T.C. Railway station, as well as the major exit roads (including the A-10 ring road) and Schiphol airport are a short distance away. In the immediate vicinity there is sufficient parking space (two parking permits available immediately and a charging station for an electric car nearby).
- Well laid out apartment in a prime location;
- equipped with many windows, therefore, a beautifully light apartment;
- fireplace in the living room;
- location on the edge of the Beatrixpark;
- sun blinds in both bedrooms and on the South side of the living room;
- two large storage rooms on the ground floor;
- parking in front of the door through a permit system (two residents- and ‘visitors' permits);
- easily accessible by public transport;
- favorable conditions for switching to perpetual leasehold.
Read full description