Spacious and light three-room apartment located on the fifth floor of the Rijksmonumentale 'Princesseflat' located in Amsterdam South. The apartment has an elevator, a storage room in the basement and a parking box for 1 car. In addition, there are two balconies, one of which is conveniently located on the South. From the apartment there is a beautiful unobstructed view of the neighboring Beatrix Park and a short distance away are the shops, the Amsterdam forest, schools, public transport, the World Trade Center and the Rai accessible.
Spacious and neat central entrance, With the elevator you reach the fifth floor on which the apartement is located. From the hall there is access to all rooms. First bedroom with sink. Second spacious bedroom with fitted wardrobes. Bathroom with bath and sink. Separate toilet. Separate heating and laundry room. Close kitchen with access to the first balcony located on the Northeast. Bright living room with large windows, fireplace and access to the second spacious balcony facing the South.
There is also a separate private storage room located in the basement.
There is also a joint bicycle shed.
The parking box is offered for sale separately (cadastral known to the municipality of Amsterdam, Section AB, number 1960 A49).
The garage box is located directly next to the building. The asking price is € 100,000 k.k.
- Located in the Rijksmonumentale "Princesse flat"
- Built in 1961 by architect Mart Stam in the characteristic Y-shape
- The VvE is active and is professionally managed by "Real Estate Advice van Luijk".
- Owners' contribution for the appartment € 241.38 per month and € 51,53 for the garage
- A caretaker is present every day
- Communal bicycle parking on the ground floor
- Leasehold period runs until 15-08-2034
- Annual lease rent apartment € 103.91 per year
- Annual lease rent garage box € 32.67 per year
Delivery in consultation.
Read full description