*This property is listed by a certifeid MVA Expat Broker*
* Viewings possible from 27th August !!
* Available from September 16 !!
Beautifully furnished 5-room apartment on the 3rd and 4th floor of approx. 172 m2 with a beautiful spacious roof terrace and 2 balconies.
The house is located in the chic Beethovenstraat with many nice shops, restaurants and cafés. The Vondelpark as well as the Beatrixpark are both within walking distance. Good accessibility by public transport (tram 5 and 24, various bus connections and Station Zuid / WTC) and own transport (Ring A-10).
Stone porch with its own entrance on the 1st floor, staircase to the third floor, spacious hall with access to all rooms. The 'living floor' has a spacious living room and suite with authentic stained glass doors and handy built-in wardrobes (with access to the south-east balcony). The luxurious half open kitchen with cooking island is located at the front of the apartment and is equipped with various built-in appliances including a 5-burner gas stove, extractor hood, oven, fridge / freezer combination and dishwasher,
On this floor there are also 2 spacious bedrooms and a bathroom with a shower, bathtub and sink. In the hall there is a separate toilet with a fountain and a storage cupboard.
You reach the fourth floor via an internal internal staircase. Here are 2 more spacious bedrooms (1 with balcony). There is also a second bathroom with shower, sink and toilet on this floor. There is a washer / dryer cupboard on the landing.
The roof terrace of approximately 30 m2 is accessible from the hall and one of the bedrooms.
- Fully furnished including floor, lace curtain, curtains, washing machine and dryer
- Delivery / acceptance in consultation
- Reservation approval landlord
- Minimum rental period 1 year
- Deposit / bank guarantee 2 months
- NO sharers, students and / or group accommodation
- € 12.50 service charge (this concerns cleaning stairwell)
Read full description