YES! Very luxurious and high-quality renovated LOFT apartment with an optimal layout. The house was completely renovated in 2019 to design and execution by Cravt Real Estate. The house has a spacious living room with French balcony and 5 large windows overlooking the Beethovenstraat, custom-made wooden kitchen with Gaggenau appliances and cooking island with integrated bar, 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. At the rear there is a balcony with a view of the ornamental garden.
The spacious apartment is located in the chic Beethovenstraat in the Zuid district. Here you will find a wide range of luxury shops, terraces and everything for your daily shopping. Adjacent you will find the Concertgebouw neighborhood, including the Rijksmuseum, the Concertgebouw and the luxury shopping streets Cornelis Schuytstraat and PC. Hooftstraat. With a location near the Zuidas, there is also a perfect connection to Schiphol.
In accordance with NEN2580 measurement, the indoor use area is approx. 201 m².
In accordance with NEN2580 measurement, the building-bound outdoor space is approx.. 6,8 m2.
NB. The specified area has been measured by a specialized company in accordance with NEN2580.
Entrance with access to the hall, on the right is the toilet with automatic light sensor, on the left the practical and spacious built-in wardrobe. Modern steel doors with access to the spacious living room with beautiful built-in gas fireplace, the open kitchen has a marble top, Gaggenau appliances such as oven with warming drawer, wine climate cabinet and spacious kitchen island with "downdraft" extraction and integrated bar. With the French balcony next to the kitchen and 5 large windows, there is a lot of light and an unobstructed view of the Beethovenstraat and Stadionweg. Through an integrated door in the kitchen there is access to the spacious laundry- / storage room with space for washing machine and dryer followed by the installation room.
From the living room there is access to the bedrooms and bathrooms through an open hall.
The master bedroom with custom cupboards and luxury open bathroom with bath, double (rain) shower and sink and toilet and access to the balcony. At the end of the hall are the second and third bedrooms, both with French balconies and patio doors. Bathroom with shower, toilet and sink. The fourth and very spacious bedroom with the 3rd bathroom with shower and sink is located at the rear with doors to the balcony. There is also a practical spacious storage room in the hall.
The entire apartment has an oak herringbone parquet floor, custom fitted wardrobes, home automation system, LED lighting, and the bathrooms have Dornbracht faucets and marble floors.
- Completely renovated apartment with use of high-quality and sustainable materials.
- New installations present; Intercom, Home automation system, heat recovery ventilation system, large format C.V. and boiler brand Remeha suitable for several showers at the same time and floor heating.
- The property is located in a building that was built in 1939.
- Wooden frames with double glazing.
- Electricity: modern group box with earth leakage.
- The current ground rent is € 3.048,- per year.
- Annual indexing applies.
- The current period runs from 16-04-2013 to 15-04-2063.
- Leasehold Municipality of Amsterdam, general provisions on the permanent right of leasehold 2000.
- The VvE Stadionweg 102 and Beethovenstraat 96 in Amsterdam consists of 8 apartment rights.
- The management is carried out by DeLair Vastgoed Beheer.
- The service costs are approximately € 103.54 per month.
- It is an active and financially healthy VvE.
- A multi-year maintenance plan is available.
- Luxury and high-quality renovated in 2019 to a design by Cravt Real Estate.
- Turn-key delivery including furniture.
- Custom-made kitchen with luxury Gaggenau appliances, kitchen island and integrated bar.
- Heat recovery ventilation system present.
- 4 bedrooms and 3 luxury bathrooms.
- Wide balcony at the rear of the apartment.
- Through the many windows there is an amazing panorama view to the outside.
- Located at a popular location in the Stadionbuurt.
- The apartment has an oak herringbone parquet floor, custom built-in wardrobes, home automation system, LED lighting, and the bathrooms have Dornbracht faucets and marble floors.
Read full description