In the cozy and child-friendly area Rustenburg-Oostbroek you will find this 4-room ground floor apartment. The apartment has 3 bedrooms, a front garden and a sunny back garden on southwest.
It is centrally located, nearby the shops from the Dierenselaan, public transport, freeways and schools. The beach and the city center are on cycling distance and Zuiderpark is on walking distance.
Through the front garden you will reach the entrance of the house. Vestibule, hallway with built-in closet. The spacious and merged living/dining room has a mantel piece and through the sliding door in the living room you will reach the sunny back garden with wooden shed. The open kitchen is featured with a 5-burner gas cooker, oven, dishwasher and hood. Bathroom with shower, washbasin, toilet and radiator. Front/side bedroom with built-in closet and two bedrooms at the back.
- Built in 1928.
- Electricity: 3 circuits and safety switch.
- Heating and hot water through Vaillant Thermo Compact from 2016 (private).
- Wooden window frames with double glazing.
- Active owners association, contribution € 40,- per month, 1/3rd share in the building.
- The living space is app. 70 m2. The volume is app. 259 m3.
- See floorplans for the layout and all measurements.
- Conditions for sale Janson Makelaardij are applicable.
- Delivery: immediately.
Interested? Consider hiring your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts on your behalf and saves you time, money and trouble. Details of NVM estate agents can be found on Funda.
Read full description