Wonderfully light and upstairs apartment located on private land divided over the third and partly fourth floor with sunny balcony and terrace on the south. Located in the popular Staatsliedenbuurt around the corner from the Westerpark!
Common staircase accessible from the street side, with landing on the third floor where the entrance of the house is located. Access to the living room with seating area at the front and dining area at the rear with access to the semi-open kitchen in the extension. Through the kitchen there is access to the south-facing balcony.
In the center ship of the third floor is the bathroom with shower, toilet and sink.
In the dining area there is open staircase to the attic where you will find the bedroom with terrace on the kitchen extension of the third floor.
Central location within walking distance of the Westerpark and the Jordaan, with the Haarlemmerdijk for a variety of nice shops or the Saturday market on the Lindengracht. The Staatsliedenbuurt has rapidly developed into a trendy neighborhood with many facilities. To start with, you can happily praise yourself with Trattoria Bella Storia across the street, with perhaps the best pizzas in Amsterdam.
There are also cafés and restaurants in abundance. Established names where it is nice to sit on the terrace in the sun are: Café restaurant Amsterdam, Coffee Roastery Westerpark, Checkpoint Charlie and last but not least Café Restaurant Piet de Gruijter. In addition to all this, you may soon have the Westerpark as your new back garden, with the many nice places of the Westergasfabriek. You can do your daily shopping in the Van Limburg Stirumstraat.
The Bentinckstraat is easily accessible by public transport. There are several tram and bus stops in the Van Limburg Stirumstraat and Van Hallstraat, including Amsterdam Central Station and Leidseplein. Amsterdam Central Station is approximately 10 minutes by bike from the apartment. The location relative to the A-10 West ring road is also very favorable, which can be reached by car via the Haarlemmerweg or the new Spaarndammertunnel within a few minutes.
Parking is done via a permit system on public roads. For exact waiting times we refer to the website of the municipality of Amsterdam.
- Usage area living is approximately 44 m² (third floor) and 16.8 m² other indoor (standing height of 1.84 to 1.98 meters under the beams on the fourth floor) (measurement report available);
- Located on OWN GROUND;
- Lovely sunny terrace (with permit) and balcony south side facing;
- Great central location around the corner from Westerpark and the Jordaan;
- Heating and hot water via HR central heating boiler (Nefit, year: 2010);
- The house has a definitive energy label D;
- Common (open) attic storage;
- Active association of owners, multi-year maintenance plan present;
- Monthly service costs are € 125;
- Delivery in consultation.
Read full description