This is really a PENTHOUSE !!! Here you live on the top floor in a very spacious apartment with 210 m2 living surface. and a terrace of 74 m2 on the Southwest. From this 10th floor you have a beautiful view over the surrounding area; from the North Sea Canal to the dunes. Moreover, this house is located almost on the driveway of the Coentunnel; you will not come closer to Amsterdam. Furthermore, this house has a large storage room in the basement and 2 private parking spaces in the closed parking garage (it is possible to buy more parking spaces). In addition to the wonderful large terrace, this property has a loggia of 10 m2 on the east side to be covered and sheltered outside. In short, a real penthouse where the resident will feel at home.
Ground floor: entrance, doorbells, mailboxes, elevator, storage and parking garage.
10th Floor: private entrance (secured), hall with access to all areas. The living room is located on the roayale outdoor terrace and has a raised ceiling of 3.60 m and a level difference of 2 steps to the dining room. The loggia is located between this dining room and the luxury kitchen, so that the kitchen has a semi-open connection with the living and dining room. Furthermore, this penthouse has 3 bedrooms; 1 of which has access to the terrace, 2 bathrooms, a separate toilet and 2 storage rooms; of which 1 with the arrangement of the boiler and connection for washing machine and dryer.
• Year of construction 2006;
• Living space 210 m2;
• Capacity 782 m2;
• Outdoor area 84 m2;
• Own ground;
• Servicecosts property € 237, - per month;
• Service charges for parking spaces € 16.60 per month;
• Secure private entrance through elevator key for own floor;
• All living areas have a natural stone floor with underfloor heating;
• Additional parking spaces in the parking garage can be purchased;
• The direct bus to Amsterdam Centraal railway station stops at the door;
• Due to the location at the foot of the 'Den Uylbrug' a fast connection to the road network;
• Acceptance in consultation.
Read full description