Spacious and very light 4-room Loft apartment of approximately 174 m2 located on a very popular location on the water at the Bernard Zweerskade. The house is divided over the top three layers and has two very spacious roof terraces located on the south. The house is located on the corner of the quiet Bernard Zweerskade with a view over the Zuider Amstel canal and the famous shopping street Beethovenstraat with its wide range of caterers and specialty shops. This special property is located in a unique part of the complex, because of the corner location there is a lot of light and because the house is located in the highest part of the complex optimal use is made of the spectacular ceiling height. This results in a living room with 4.3 meters high ceilings, but also in a phenomenal view over the roofs of Amsterdam South.
The property is located on the top three floors of the complex, the fourth, fifth and attic floor, and has the following layout:
Entrance of the house, private entrance to the living area
Central hall with toilet with fountain, access to the spacious neat kitchen at the front. This is equipped with a Boretti stove with fry top / fishpan burner, 4 gas burners and a hood. The kitchen has a nice view over the adjoining terrace facing south. The first two spacious bedrooms are also located on this floor. The first is situated at the Bernard Zweerskade and has a built-in wardrobe, private bathroom with shower and sink. The second very spacious bedroom is located at the front and also has a private bathroom with bath, sink and toilet.
Entry into the spacious living room of approximately 33 m2. This living room has very unique details, such as the very impressive ceiling height of 4.3 meters in combination with the characteristic windows on the front in the beautiful Amsterdam school style. The living room has an attractive fireplace and through a playful staircase there is access to the second very spacious roof terrace on the south. It provides a lot of sun hours and has a spectacular view over Amsterdam.
Very spacious bedroom in the attic where the beautiful authentic beams have remained in view. This bedroom also has a private bathroom with a toilet, sink and bathtub.
- The association consists of 20 members and is professionally managed by Boersma van Dijk VvE Beheer.
- The service costs currently amount to approximately € 312.59 per month including heating costs, but the house has its own central heating boiler and these heating costs are as good as nil and will be settled pro rata.
- It is a healthy and active association that carried out the paintingwork this year.
This double upstairs apartment is located on a beautiful corner of the Bernard Zweerskade and the Beethovenstraat in Amsterdam South. On the south side there is a nice view over the Zuider Amstelkanaal. The well-known shopping street Beethovenstraat can immediately be found on the way out and has many caterers and various specialty shops, such as, among others, Butcher Hergo, cheese specialist Kaas en Zo, Le Pain Quotidien and a Coffee Company. The Stadionweg with many restaurants and bakery Le Fournil is within walking distance, as is The British School of Amsterdam and the Sportpark Olympiaplein. The Harbor Club is nearby and the Vondelpark for relaxation is a 5-minute bike ride away.
Excellent accessibility by the Ring A-10 and conveniently located near the Zuid-As, from where you have a direct connection with Schiphol.
There is ample parkingspace in the neighborhood. Parking is possible with a permit, for which there is currently no waiting time. For the current waiting lists we refer you to the site of the Municipality of Amsterdam.
- According to the nen2580 measurement, the total living area is 173,66m2.
- In accordance with the NEN 2580 measurement, the surface area of the roof terraces is 39.21 m2.
- Good size double upper house with access to 3 bedrooms with their own bathroom.
- Two very generous roof terraces located on the south and have a lot of sun hours.
- Because of the height of the house there is a beautiful view from the living room and from the roof terraces.
- Located in a characteristic building, built in Amsterdamse School style from the 30s.
- In 2018 the inside is painted in its entirety.
- Located on leasehold land, surrendered to December 2053.
- Year 1931 in accordance with the BAG viewer.
- Cadastral known; Municipality of Amsterdam, section AB, number 2300 index 19.
The delivery will take place in consultation.
Read full description