BRILLIANT VIEW OVER THE IJMEER FROM THE 5th FLOOR, ALSO UPPER FLOOR, OWN ENTRANCE, LIGHT AND SPACIOUS 3-ROOM APARTMENT WITH TERRACE ON THE SOUTH-WEST, ELEVATOR, STORAGE AND A SPACIOUS PARKING SPACE. POSSIBILITY OF REALIZING A ROOF TERRACE AND HAVING A PLACE FOR THE BOAT FOR THE DOOR.
This 3-room apartment of approx. 100 m2 has a spacious terrace on the Southwest and has access to its own parking space (formally you can place 1 car here but the current residents place there 2 cars). Spacious storage room with vide in the basement. The apartment is located on the Haveneiland-West on IJburg, directly on the IJmeer. The living room and the dining area have 5 double doors to the water with spectacular views towards Durgerdam, Vuurtoreneiland, Pampus and even to the Muiderslot.
On one hand you can enjoy the tranquility that the water radiates and on the other hand the bustling city within reach. The IJburg shopping center is within walking distance with numerous shops for daily shopping. In addition to shops, there are various restaurants, schools, sports facilities and of course the beach. You can reach the center of the city within 15 minutes by tram. There are many restaurants and cafés in the harbor.
Common entrance, elevator to the fifth floor. Entrance, spacious hall with wardrobe. Separate space for the washing machine and dryer. Separate toilet with fountain. Spacious bathroom with a walk-in shower and a double sink. The living room with open kitchen, equipped with various appliances, is located at the front. Because the apartment is located on a corner and the large turn / tilt windows (down to the floor) you have a panoramic view over the water. The two spacious bedrooms are located at the rear, both with access to the terrace. With the required permits and VvE permission, it is possible to realize a roof terrace above the home.
* Possibility of realizing a roof terrace above the house;
* Parking space in the parking garage below, formally for 1 car but there are 2;
* Annual lease payments surrendered 31-08-2055;
* In accordance with the NEN measurement, the living area is 99 m2;
* Service costs € 161,83 per month for the apartment and the parking garage;
* Possibility to moor your own boat on the VvE jetty;
* Floor to ceiling windows in the living and dining area;
* There is a lift in the apartment complex;
* Separate storage room in the basement;
* Playground for the small children. Very safe and only accessible through a gate for residents;
* Active VvE with a multi-year maintenance plan;
The documents concerning this object can be viewed via the digital safe deposit on our website. You can request the password for this safe from our office.
This information has been compiled by us with due care. On our part, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and areas are indicative only.
Measurement instruction based on NEN2580, intended to apply a more unambiguous method of measurement for an indication of the usable area. The Measurement instruction does not completely exclude various measurement results, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding off or limitations when performing the measurement.
Read full description