Spacious and bright ground floor apartment spanning ca. 75 sqm with 2 bedrooms and a sunny southeast-facing garden.
Communal entrance. Spacious hall with a restroom. The spacious master bedroom is at the front. The exceptionally bright living room with pocket doors opens to a veranda with small steps to the sunny, ca. 97-sqm back garden. The bathroom, fitted with a shower and sink, can be accessed from the hall.
The apartment includes a spacious private storage unit in the substructure of the building. The storage unit can also be accessed from the side of the building.
The apartment requires updating.
Situated on an extremely tranquil and family-friendly street in Watergraafsmeer borough. The area is characterized by predominantly low-rise buildings and lush courtyards and squares.
Jaap Eden ice skating rink is around the corner, as is Scouting Oost, De Werf petting zoo and multiple soccer fields. Several schools can be found within walking distance of the property.
Nearby Christian Huygensplein is home to a variety of shops (including Albert Heijn, drugstores, bakeries and delis) in addition to restaurants and cafes (such as restaurant Huygens'dok, restaurant Frankendael and lunchroom Lastig). Sciencepark hosts a Spar supermarkt and restaurants Marslow and Polder. Molukkenstraat, with a varied assortment of shops and restaurants, is within a few minutees' cycling distance.
The location offers excellent connectivity by car, via exit S113, and by public transportation (stops for bus lines 40 and 240 on Kruislaand and train connections from Science Park station).
• Usable floor area ca. 75 sqm
• Assigned project notary: Lubbers en Dijk Notarissen in Amsterdam
• Private storage unit in the basement
• Total monthly service charges of € 159.97. This consists of € 145.84 for the apartment, € 14.13 for the storage unit, including an advance for heating charges
• Municipal monument
• The rear section of the garden is leased from the municipality of Amsterdam for € 336 per year
• Currently no warm water. Option to install a central heating kettle or boiler.
• For more information regarding monuments, please consult the website of Nationaal Monumenten Portaal and Restauratiefonds
• This information was drafted with the utmost care. However, we are not liable for any unintended omission or inaccuracy
• The Measurement Code is based on NEN2580 standards. The Measurement Code is intended to ensure a more universal survey method for indicating total net internal area (usable floor area). The Measurement Code cannot fully preclude discrepancies between individual surveys, due to e.g. differences regarding interpretation, rounding and restrictions to conducting measurement surveys.
For more information, the brochure and floorplans, please consult our website!
Read full description