Bright, well-arranged ground floor apartment of 55m2 located in a quiet street with spacious backyard on the southwest! It is possible to realize an extension at the rear.
On the outside an authentic look, ready to be inhabited from the inside. Equipped with high ceilings, one bedroom at the rear and a pleasant living room from front to back with lovely garden (with garden house) on the southwest. The Bestevaerstraat is green, quiet (one-way traffic) and has an extra wide sidewalk.
The apartment is located in the popular West district. In the immediate vicinity there is a wide variety of shops, facilities and catering establishments (including Van de Buurt, Café Partisan, Faam, Bar Spek and Café Thuys). The cozy Erasmuspark is practically around the corner. Everything happens on the grounds of the Central Market Hall, you are in the Kinkerbuurt, where you can discover De Hallen, the Westerpark is full of energy, the Podium Mosaic cultural hotspot is nearby and if you go through five minutes, you are in the Jordaan. .
Links to public transport (tram 19 and bus 18, 21, 80) are just around the corner (Admiraal de Ruijterweg / Jan van Galenstraat) and offer direct, fast connection to both CS and Sloterdijk. By car you are within 5 minutes on the ring A10. The neighborhood is good for families, with many day care centers and primary schools within walking distance. A top location in all respects!
Entry through the private front door on the ground floor. You step inside the spacious hall (space for 2 bikes) where you can reach from the inside stairs cupboard, bathroom (for example bath, toilet, sink and fan) and living room. The living room has lots of light, doors to the garden and there are many possibilities in terms of decor. The open kitchen is equipped with dishwasher, gas hob, extractor fan and oven. Bedroom at the rear also with doors to the garden.
- Living area 55m2 (NEN measured)
- Large garden of about 66m2 on the southwest
- In 2014 the floor beams were replaced and the walls impregnated.
- The VvE has already given permission for the realization of an extension at the rear.
- The VvE consists of 9 members. The service costs are € 100, - per month.
- The house is heated and supplied with hot water by means of a central heating combi boiler (Intergas construction year 2002).
- Double glass at the front by means of front windows
- Located on leasehold land, the ground rent is € 447.38 per year. The general provisions for continuous leasehold of the municipality of Amsterdam 2000 apply.
- Notary choice of buyer in Amsterdam;
This information has been compiled by us with due care based on data from the seller (and / or third parties). On our part, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. If you are interested in the property, we advise you to contact our office or to have your own NVM broker assist you. All specified sizes and areas are indicative.
Read full description