*This property is listed by a MVA certified expat broker.
Close to the Rembrandtweg shopping center, close to the tram line (where work is currently being done) and other public transport connections, Amsterdam can be reached within a few minutes, these are some attractive features for this nice furnished rental apartment.
The apartment has 3 rooms, including 2 bedrooms of a good size, bathroom with plumbing for the washer / dryer, separate toilet. The kitchen is equipped with all necessary equipment such as a dishwasher, gas hob with extractor, microwave and large separate fridge / freezer.
In the living room and bedroom is a laminate floor.
The spacious balcony has a protection for children. This can be removed. There is a sunscreen for the living room and bedroom at the back, very nice at hot summer day.
Good to know:
* this apartment is not available for groups, but for a single person, family or a couple / cohabiting couple
* 2 months deposit
* available 3 September 2019
* smoking not allowed
* no pets
* rental preference: at least 1 year, a short-term rental agreement is drawn up of a maximum of 2 years, after which, under certain conditions, rent could be indefinite.
* service costs € 150 in which € 75 heating costs are included. In this apartment is block heating with meters
* gas, electricity, water, tv, internet are for renter
* energy label C
Read full description