UNIQUE PROPERTY FOR SALE! Luxury residential sailing yacht length 22.5 meters.
MS De Rode Haan (Red Rooster) is situated in a berth in Marina Westerdok at Bickerswerf. A unique location where ships were built for centuries, located in the most characteristic part of the western islands north of Jordan. Near the quiet and picturesque Realeneiland in Amsterdam Center. Realeneiland is adjacent Prinseneiland Westerdok and a popular residential area in the marine district of the old city.
Ideally located near the Central Station, the Noordermarkt (North Market), Westerpark, Jordan (about 300m) and the popular Haarlemmerdijk within walking distance. There you will find various shops, with everyday items to luxury, internationally diverse restaurants, cozy cafes and even one of the nicest and oldest movie theaters in Amsterdam.
This very peaceful environment characterized by nostalgic drawbridges, warehouses, businesses, small parks, narrow streets and limited traffic. The area Westerdok has been further developed into an urban "new" center. Around the corner from the IJ and IJ banks, near the new station island, the EYE Film Museum, the old Shell building on the other side. The roads are nearby as well as the ring A-10, and the exit S 103.
Address of the berth / marina:
Marina Westerdok, Bickerswerf 2A, Amsterdam.
Description of the ship:
River boat type Princedam: Completed in September 2016 in Hardinxveld Giessendam.
This luxurious yacht is actually a sailing houseboat of 22.5 m long and 4.85 meters wide. In order to create a luxurious living environment Red Rooster is fully equipped. The total floor space including conservatory is about 130 m2.
At the peak, there is a deck of about 30 m2, and there are two large storage spaces. The houseboat has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The property is in excellent condition and is ready to move in and go and see places! The overall good width makes it feel spacious and all rooms have a more than generous hight.
The berth is in a unique central location in Amsterdam, parallel to the IJ and can, if desired, be teken over on a rental bases. When you have a car you can rent a parking space in the nearby garage where is also place for storing your bike. If you want to get away but do not want to sail yourself, this is also possible because an experienced captain is available on call.
This stunning luxury residential yacht is suitable for travel on the Dutch rivers for example to Friesland, but also to Paris, Antwerp, Berlin via the Rhine, Danube, Vienna and many French channels.
Please contact us for more information!
1. Very quiet Iveco engine 160 HP, use 10 litres per hour. Bow and stern thrusters.
2 water tanks with a total of 3000 litres, a tank of 1500 litres for waste water and an oil tank of 3000 litre.
Depth 115 cm, and clearance height 365 cm.
2. A generator and shore connection by 3 inverters
3. Kabola Central heating with concealed radiators and hot water boiler
4. Air-conditioning in all areas, which can cool and heat.
5. 2 bathrooms with WC and shower cubicle.
6. 3 Bedrooms lower deck (2 x double beds and a bunk bed for 2 persons).
7. Second living area lower deck and a large storage space for washing machine and dryer.
8. Kitchen, wheelhouse, dining and lounge main deck with nice pallet stove.
9. Covered terrace with large electric sunroof, plenty of seating with cushions and storage.
10. Home Automation, all via phone app and operate through its own WiFi network.
11. Yachtcontrol navigation, PC, home automation, and Navigo with four cameras all around.
13. Remote control for engine, bow and stern thrusters.
14. VHF and headset for mutual contact during cruising and application.
15. A AIS tested, 2018.
16. CVO test 2018 for ships in excess of 20 meters.
17. The washing machine and dryer.
18. 3 refrigerators, freezers, and in kitchen cooker.
19. Induction hob, 4-Collaborative carbon ring with suction.
20. Special oven.
21. Two Leeuwenstein spud poles of 4 metres, to operate electrically and remotely.
22. Large storage area behind motor.
23. Large storage in front for two bikes.
24. 4 large Samsung TVs including CD player and additional speakers.
25. Fusion music installation with six boxes and spotify.
26. Alarm system with cameras and message on iPhone via App.
27. Deck lined with beautiful gray Flexiteak.
28. Stainless steel railing and bollards.
29. Complete user directory.
30. Screens everywhere.
31. Optimally isolated by layered, double and tinted glass.
32. Large rear tent including windows and solar cover material.
33. Two large light beams which are fully insulated and can be covered with a suncover.
34. All necessary security elements according to the latest test requirements.
35. Very stylish decor.
36. Oak flooring in Main Deck lower deck within and carpeting.
37. All interior carpentry in American walnut with black trim.
38. Berths Westerdok / Bickerseiland harbor Nauticadam per year € 6.000, -
Read full description