*** this property is listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker ***
UNIQUE PROPERTY! A lovely, cosy, three-storey house with an interesting layout in the centre of Amsterdam! This property has a kitchen on the ground floor, living room on the first floor and two bedrooms and a bathroom on the third floor.
This property is sold through the website: BIEDOPDEZEWONING.NU
Woonstichting DE KEY sells properties through the transparent online MVA bidding system. This offers interested parties the opportunity to follow the bidding process. The bidding process will close on Friday 17th May at 12 o'clock. Bidding from EUR 425,000 with costs for the buyer’s account.
The Binnen Oranjestraat is a pleasant street in the middle of the neighbourhood Haarlemmerbuurt and is located next to the canals, the Jordaan and the centre of Amsterdam. Countless shops, restaurants and bars are within a short walk, as well as the Linden and Noordermarkt where you can go for your grocery shopping.
Various recreational areas, such as Westerpark and Frederik Hendrikplantsoen, are within cycling distance. Moreover, various train/tram/bus connections are within walking or cycling distance (Central Station).
- ground floor: entrance hall, dining room and kitchen with dishwasher, fridge-freezer, oven, cooking zone (electric) and washing machine, meter cupboard, storage cupboard and central heating system
- first floor: landing, living room, toilet
- second floor: two bedrooms, bathroom with a shower and washbasin
- residential house, 3 floors
- constructed in the 80s
- living space 69m2
- 3 rooms
- fully double glazed, central heating combi boiler (Intergas HRE, 2011)
- immediately available
- former rental home of De Key (“non-occupancy“ and “old-age” clauses applicable)
- seller does not guarantee that kitchen appliances work properly
- property can only be purchased for self-occupancy (or by parents for their children)
- 2-year anti-speculation clause applicable
- leasehold land municipality of Amsterdam, prepaid until December 1, 2041
- project notary Spier & Hazenberg
- cadastral: municipality of Amsterdam, section L, number 6064
Read full description