On a quiet location in Wassenaar South, this extremely charming and sunny detached villa with a garden all around.
Entrance hall with cupboard under the stairs, cupboard (fuse box) and wardrobe area, toilet, natural stone floor of "Anneke Dekkers" with underfloor heating, doors with rod distribution to the living room en suite with parquet floor and fireplace, with access to the kitchen with various appliances.
Landing, master bedroom at the rear with fitted wardrobes and doors to the sun terrace, bathroom with bathtub and double sink, toilet on the landing. Spacious front bedroom over the full width of the house, third bedroom on the side.
On the landing there are many built-in cupboards as well as the connection for washing equipment and the installation site of the boiler. There are also 2 spacious bedrooms on this floor, with built-in cupboard space and storage space in each bedroom, and a 2nd bathroom with shower, double washbasin and toilet.
- South-west back garden
- the front garden has a driveway, so possibility for parking on own ground
- detached wooden shed with electricity in the back garden
- largely double glazing (1st and 2nd floor fully double glazing)
- a short distance to the Bloemcampschool, Kievietschool, British Junior School, sports fields (football and hockey), museum Voorlinden, etc.
- wood burning fireplace in the dining room
- many custom-made cupboards
Read full description