SUPER ROBUST LOFT "BACK TO SCHOOL"
On the top floor of former elementary school 'De Basisschool der 1e klasse' with a residential floor area of approximately 161 sqm, three bedrooms and a rooftop garden spanning approximately 113 sqm with an unobstructed view. Robust elegance!
The property enjoys daylight entry from three sides, with 8 windows and tall ceilings of approximately 3.35 meters and a beautiful roof garden.
Communal street-level entrance with a private entrance from the first floor with a wide staircase to the second floor. Spacious hall with a coat area and restroom.
Open-plan living area with excellent daylight entry due to the large windows and tall ceilings. The expansive space includes a sitting area with a fireplace and a dining table. The elegant and luxurious kitchen features an island with the sink and tap.
Adjacent is a pantry with storage space, the fittings for the laundry machine and dryer and stairs to the rooftop garden.
The property features sophisticated details with 'exposed concrete' columns and high-grade materials. This is paired with elements such as antique frames, adding atmosphere and warmth.
The property includes three large bedrooms, the master bedroom features a Juliette balcony and a custom-made wardrobe wall.
The spacious bathroom is fitted with a bathtub, walk-in shower and double vanity.
The property includes a unique rooftop garden, easily accessible and approx. 113 sqm, with unobstructed views of the surroundings, several sitting areas and ultimate privacy.
The rooftop garden is a true eye-catcher!
Quiet location in the wanted Czaar Peter neighborhood, a lush and central area. In the immediate vicinity of specialty shops and delis, groceries are available on Czaar Peterstraat.
Around the corner from Funenpark and within walking distance of Artis Zoo and Plantage district. Restaurants such as NewWerktheater, Scheepskameel and Entrepot are close-by. Local produce is available from the Wednesday farmer's market, and the daily Dappermarkt market is also nearby. Within cycling distance of Central Station, Muiderpoort and stops for several tram lines.
- Usable residential floor area approximately 161 sqm
- Rooftop garden approximately 113 sqm, built under architectural design in 2014 (including a drip-sprinkler system in all planters
- Freehold property
- Unique lines of sight
- Double glazing
- Energylabel A
- Option to rent multiple parking spaces in the adjacent garage. Rental price € 150, excl. VAT per month per parking space
- Fireplace and underfloor heating
- This information was drafted with the utmost care. However, we are not liable for any unintended omission or inaccuracy, etcetera nor any consequences related thereto. All measurements and sizes are indicative only.
- The Measurement Code is based on NEN2580 standards. The Measurement Code is intended to ensure a more universal survey method for indicating total net internal area (usable floor area). The Measurement Code cannot fully preclude discrepancies between individual surveys, due to e.g. differences regarding interpretation, rounding and restrictions to conducting measurement surveys.
For more information, the brochure and floorplans, please consult our website!
Read full description